Chapter IV: The Weeping Stars

I walked down the hall, I know this hall well, I have always gone down this hallway when going to my Mistress or to guide someone or the souls. I haven't really wondered too much about it. I didn't really have much of a reason to question it. I know my purpose, I know my existence. I exist as two beings from two separate worlds, but of the same being. Born as one.

I did not question it for I have no reasons to. However, like everyone else, I have emotions. Emotions that hurt sometimes. I was happy to visit a friend, someone I care about. I also missed my brother, my brother was amazing. He controls more than what I can do and know.

Sometimes, I just wish my brother wasn't taken away from me, the way he was taken from me when I was a young child was.....just cruel. My mistress was upset as well when my brother was taken. She had once told me that she had seen us as her childrens. Little stars that have yet to fully grow as a constellation. I have yet to become one. My older brother had instead.

I wasn't sure what to do then, my Mistress once told me that I was too young to truly understand. My mind blocks the cruel memories of it. She said that Dreams can be just as cruel as reality itself. She wasn't right, nor wrong. It was simply just the truth.

A common thing really.

Sometimes, I dreamed of my brother, well and alive, with me in my observatory.

Sometimes I dream of the first child that My Mistress had, before he was simply taken away like my brother had.

Sometimes I dreamed of meeting My Mistress Child with the mortal she fell for. I like this dream, it makes me remember, there is still always something good within the lifetime we live in.

Sometimes, I dreamed of meeting My Mistress Elder twin brother, My Master, he was interesting to think about. Rare mentions of him have been known of him truly.

Sometimes, My Mistress would tell me to not always use the formalities, but to simply call them by their common name, I disagree. I was raised to serve them, I knew the look that flashed on her face. Worried and concerned. She thought I did not know. Yet I do. I know I wanted to call them by their names, but I could not. I was forced not to.

The creators...did not like any of us.

My brother once told me tales, tales of the Mask God. He did not know his name because it was erased from any point of history. Time and space. Yet, I for some reason knew his name. I knew the name of the Mask God. I do not know why I know, but I do. I believe My Mistress First Child knew as well. Perhaps

The yet to be awakened God of Binds and Codes knows as well.

Just maybe...

I should continue what I must do, I must hurry and send the mask down to the Yet to awaken God. He needs these clues. These hints. Hints of someone past. Or is it My Mistress past? I do not know, but I am following orders from His Lord.

Who is His Lord?

Simple.

The Mask God, His Name Can Not Be Said

*

I watched and silently wept, all I could do was save my son from the clutches of the hunters, I had barely saved everyone from within the kingdom from being harmed. It exhausted me beyond my limits. I was in pain and grief. I do not know where they are all at. I could only hope that they were okay. I know that the Godling has already found my child and kept him safe.

I know I could barely do a thing now, due to the exhaustion and pain I felt from using my powers.

The power of Reality itself is not a blessing, but a curse instead.