Chapter XIV: Familiarity, yet uncertainty

Theseus was confused at the sight of the others, yet, they couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in their head at the sight of the Silver-haired person. Was he familiar? They weren't sure, but they were glad to see that Azen was well- and back to normal! As well as what seems like help. Although, they weren't sure who they were though, or why they had a child with them.

"And who would you be?" The commander questioned with an annoyed tone, the person shrugged. "I went by many names...yet, one remains. I am the Orchestrator of War, harbinger of the agony that pulls the strings of life. For I am....The former Emperor of Restorien." The person- Silk, their mind whispered, answered with a dangerous glint in their eyes. The commander tch. "Don't care who you are, but I would you scram- ARGH!" THe commander screamed out- clutching chopped off hands.

The soldiers like assassins that were behind the commander immediately stepped back, startled by what they had witnessed- They did not expect for such a thing to occur. Theseus look over at Silk, why did they know who they were? Silk was holding what seems like strings, thin, yet almost see through that makes it almost impossible to see.

If one knew to look.

"How the fuck did you do that?!" They shouted in pain, shocked, and Silk shrugged. "I did not lie when I said I was the one to orchestrate one's death. Now, tell me everything I want to know...or else your pitiful life will just be turned into nothing but dust for the Crows to collect." Silk threatened, walking over to the now fearful commander, attempting to flee from them, only to fail.

Silk picked up the commander by the throat, holding them with an iron grip. "Hmm, I see, so you're from those Cultists. I swore I killed off those cultists centuries ago." Silk commented with a bored look and tone, but really, underneath it is the sense of hatred and...pain?

"Lord Kreisto will not...be pleased to...learn of your...survival..." The commander choked out, struggling to breath. The soldiers...or was it Mercenary really? Were all fearful, but a few dared to attack Silk- however, none of us expected for him to actually stop the attack in mid air. "Tsk, little humans, you shouldn't be playing with little devices that hold magic radiation poisoning that are severe for your health." Silk scolded, closing his unoccupied hand to make the energy blast from the guns of some sort the enemies had to nothing but shards of a crystal it was made from.

...

Theseus is the full human on the neutral/good side, does that mean they're gonna get a bad case of Magic Radiation Poisoning? Well, that's gonna sound like absolute pain actually now that they thought about it.

Eventually, the Commander went limp.

Silk sighed, he had already released his grip on the guy a while ago to even speak. "Foolish Humans, is that "Lord" of yours simply just sacrificing you all to gain his personal interest? Alas, it seems as though we are all naive and blind to the churning gears, whisk away by the ruler of time, Kresnik." Silk wondered, dropping the no longer living commander, staring at the mercenaries that were with the said commanders.

"Oh? What is this? A fear stricken within you all? Oh how foolish you all may be, following a string- no, web of lies. A web of lies is a better way to explain what it is, isn't it?" Silk wondered as he stared at them all dead in the eyes, creeping them all out.

Orion was unfazed by the silent threats that Silk was conveying in his strange yet chipper tones. Theseus themselves is trying to understand why they seem to know the former emperor. Azen was just watching with excitement to see Silk even commit death threats at all, since he heard a lot of good stories about him after all. Zenris on the other hand was deeply disturbed and terrified because he remembers a cult traumatizing him.