Chapter IX: Reaching for a Solution

Theseus does their best to figure out the solution to the potion, having been working almost the entirety of the day. Yet, they also researched the properties of the potions as well. Curious to know how it was made and what was used to make such a potion. Having never seen potions like these before, which is probably forbidden things to learn of in the academy really.

However, along the way in their research, they came across many old tomes, belonging to the previous royal apothecary. Which, they're in the room as well, given special permissions by Iron as well as they would need the room anyways. Anyways, in the tomes, it was unfortunately written in a language he wasn't able to understand quite yet.

Standard Galactic.

A language that is almost rare to learn, yet, not when it comes to those who wish to learn enchanting on an advanced level. Normally, it was taught the basics for basic enchanting really. Yet, not many know it was once a common language in the whole realm. Until, it was simply left forgotten in favor of something else.

A common language everyone uses to this day.

Yet, Theseus expresses their interest in the old language, wondering if there is more to it than what it first looks like at first glance. Even the enchanters, low level or not, said there's more to it than it looks. Well, at least what they have been told really. Eventually- they figured something out about the potion.

Bare with the bad and good news, Theseus gathered their stuff and their personal notebook, then went off to search for Iron. Knowing that he is the first person who needed to know.

*

Iron smiled softly, watching how happy Azen seems to be wearing some more comfier clothes, due to their predicament, to say the least. Well, Iron would admit, he did not think the clothes would suit them really well, granted, he had a feeling that Azen parents wouldn't allow Azen and Yulie to date, not for a couple of thousands of years.

Sorta.

Yet, looking at Azen, it made sense.

Their hair was long and wavy, having grown down to their knees, a simple black silk dress that fit them well, a black cloak to go along with it, yet, under the cloak shows the galaxy itself, silver gray elbow length gloves, black boots that goes up to their knees. A black veil with a silver crown, normally it would have gems, but the gems have been replaced by a single gem, shaped in that of a crystal holding a happy, yet, devastating look. To say the least, Azen as a female looks like they're going to married someone-

"IRON WHY IS MY CHILD A GIRL? "

Iron sighed, wondering when Aru would arrive, he looked over at the said person, who was baffled by the sight before him. "Kyven got mad at him and threw a potion at him, which was a genderswap potion. Thus, left poor Azen as a girl for a while." Iron explained, Aru was silent, looking over at his son- or was it daughter now?- and thought.

"Why do they look like they're going to a wedding-" "THAT WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO FATHER." Azen shouted in exasperation, cutting off their father's sentence to let out a bit of frustration. Iron simply just shrugged. "Sorry, it was the only dress that I could think of that would fit well with you since. You are the child of death and void, so, might as well make it seem fitting, plus, your hair completes the look of it being unique as well." Iron simply just commented.

Aru and Azen stared at him, then at each other, then back at him again. "Iron, you make it sound like you've been into fashion?" Aru questioned, Iron just simply shrugged. "I guess I had to know since I was technically raising my brother and sisters when I was just around the age of...maybe ten at least?" Iron answered with a slightly confused shrug. Azen just sighed and face palm.