Chapter V: Hidden Conflict

As Time went by, it had merely been a month since Iron and Kyven had been saved in a village, finding their uncle and his family, staying there with the comforts of home. Iron still travels, but often for at least a day as he would sometimes need to do some collecting for reasons he would not say. Much to the others disappointment.

Especially Azen. He was the most disappointed as he wanted to know more about Iron himself. Aru however, was not surprised that his son held Iron as his role model. Someone to look up to. Even so, he didn't want to admit this, but allowed Iron to teach Azen various spells and potions making. Well, it's only just the basic things.

Simple things and nothing too advanced. Azen is only just fifteen Winter old after all.

(Note: Winter, Fall/Autumn, Summer and Spring are used to represent a year instead)

Although, Aru just hopes that Iron does teach him some important lessons about life...Even though Azen can sometimes be a troublemaker, much like his father.

However, it seems as though Iron was gone on another flight, tripped to somewhere far, this time he had the permission to bring Azen along with him. Normally, he would sometimes bring Kyven, but he is currently too busy learning how to control his powers on a basic level. Since....

Kyven has a lot of trouble with teleport as of late.

Anyways, Iron eventually landed in a clearing in a forest, setting Azen down, changing himself back to his more human look and not his Phoenix form. Once he made sure that Azen was alright and such, he held his hand and took him along to the capital of the Crystalin Kingdom.

"So, not to talk to strangers, stay with you at all times, go to the guards in case I get separated from you?" Azen listed off, looking at Iron with curiosity as he and Iron kept walking. Iron hummed in confirmation. "Yep, the capital can be very confusing and hard to go through, but also scary as well. You never know what could happen and it can also be dangerous. Especially for us hybrids, since not a lot of the realm likes them after all." Iron told him with a stern tone.

Mentally shivering as he remembered the pain he had went through cause of the discrimination against the Hybrids. Not knowing that Hybrids are gifts from the Gods and Goddesses.

Every kingdom worshiped their own gods and goddesses, but the most commonly known ones, are the tales of their family.

The Goddess of Silk, Freewill and Fate.

The God of Death and Void.

The Goddess of Reality dreams.

However, no one knows that they were not the only gods and goddesses to create this realm. There were many others, others that are hidden throughout the realm. Anyways, Iron took something out from his bag and had Azen wear it. It was a simple gold bracelet with the Iron family crest on it, the Crest of the Silver-Silk family. "Keep this bracelet on you at all times, alright? This is a specially made bracelet with a very strong protection seal that will keep you safe." He told him, Azen eyes sparkled as he admired the bracelet.

Iron smiles softly. "Come on Azen, we should hurry, still well in the morning, best to hurry before the afternoon rush comes." He said as he kept on leading Azen to the capital. Much to Azen excitement, despite having not gotten enough sleep prior to this day he has always waited for.

Iron softly chuckles, amusing to see how happy Azen really is, his other little cousin. Despite knowing he's the same age as him in human terms, he's still merely a baby in Phoenix terms. Honestly, he was glad, it was a nice change in his life. He wonders, what his Brother and parents are doing now?

Iron shakes his head slightly as he and Azen arrive at the capital. First thing that Azen did was be excited to see assortments of things. Iron smiles, good thing he owned a LOT of coins, otherwise he would be in a bit of a deep trouble without it really.