Chapter XI: The Blind Queen of Spirits

"Young queen? Are you prepared for departure to the Restorien Palace?" A young man, who seems to be around his early twenties. Tall, yet lean. He had curly golden strawberry-blonde hair with a small and short braid on the side, fair yet slightly darkened peach skin, silver white eyes. Pale pink button shirt with a lavender purple vest. Light brown trousers with leather brown boots with fur as well.

The Young Queen nodded, her personal Guard, Zenris, softly sighed. "Sometimes, it is difficult to say what you wish to say. Makes me wonder when the royal sorcerer would ever make that communicator for you." The personal Guard, Zenris wondered softly as he gently patted the young queen, Lillian, head. Lilian smiles and silently giggles. Holding out her hands, wanting him to hold her.

Zenris smiled softly and picked her up and held her close. "Young queen, you're still merely a child. I do hope you can retain your childhood as much as possible." He commented softly with a soft smile. Carrying her to the Realm Gates. The only gate in the spirit realm that's capable of traveling to any of the realms connected to Etheria.

It can only be used by the ruler of the Spirit Realm. In this case, young Lilian Origin.

Lilian looks up at Zenris, almost as if she was saying 'I'm prepared to enter Etheria'. With a soft look, Zenris nodded. "Of course, young queen." He answers as he enters the coordinates to Etheria, waits for the gates to activate, then enters the portal with Lilian.

Of course. The Gates closed after they had entered the gate.

Unknown to them, they would be pulled into a...unsuspecting journey to discover the secrets kept away by the realm.

*

Iron and the others were running to the entrance of the catacombs. Well, more like the others are following after Iron who knew the way for some reason. However, as they progressed deeper into the palace, they began to notice how the layout seemed to have changed. Growing colder and colder.

It made the others more and more creeped out by what is hidden underneath the palace. What secrets were buried under the palace? Everyone had wondered. Not even Iron knew what was truly hidden underneath the palace, nor knew the secrets it held. However, they do eventually arrive at a large, sealed door. Almost as if as though it was meant to be locked forever.

Yet. What troubles them all is the sight of the door to be open, chains and locks destroyed by something unknown. Yet, there were signs of an unknown creature destroying most of the door as well.

Iron walked over to the ruined remains of the door. Examining the claw marks and what looks like acidic residue left on the chains. "Something or someone must have known the location of the entrance of the catacombs in the Palace. Somehow managed to break and destroyed the great barrier seal that was placed on the door. Meant to be sealed forever." Iron explains as he stood up, using his flames to neutralize the acid from spreading even more.

Kyven was about to ask Iron what he did, until something sparkly caught his attention. Curious, he walked over to where the shiny glint came from, gently pushed away the dust and dirts. Only to widen their eyes in surprise. Picking up what he had founded, he called out to the others. "Guys! I found something you guys might want to look at!" Kyven called out to them- Theseus was the first to get to Kyven and examined the thing that he had found.

They were just as surprised as he was, but unlike Kyven, they were horrified at the same time. Knowing just what this symbol was.

They know what this was, none of the others knows. Only he does. How could they not? They have heard and seen it before. When their mother had told them the unforgivable things their ...uncle, so to speak. Had done.