Chapter XIII: His Awakening

How long has it been since I was here? Too long it seems, so much, yet so little has changed. Why was I here again? Right, I was sleeping. Sleeping for a long time it seems, I wondered if my descendants have changed anything that I could not. Changes the things I wish I could have changed, but was unable to change.

Yet, it doesn't matter any more, what happened has happened.

Perhaps I should find a way to get myself out from this tomb I placed myself in when I decided to sleep, instead of giving up my immortal life to move on. I have much to do, much in the future that I am in now. I wonder what it's like now? I will find out eventually I suppose.

Now, first thing first...I need to find myself a new- well, ancient now, but still clothes nonetheless.

I managed to get up and look around, searching for the set of clothes I left here before I went into slumber- I guess I can refer to it as hibernation honestly. After tripping over many things, a block of obsidian, for some reason and a few books. I managed to find the chest that contained the clothes I needed. Happy, I took the ones that wouldn't make me stick out like a sore thumb, then changed.

Occasionally struggling with the buckles here and there.

And tying my boots.

Why did I bring these types of clothes here? Like- why would I even commission this to be made with so many belts??? I have a slight feeling my husband had a role with this...Oh well, I'll just not wear that many belts then. Anyways, once I was finished getting ready and what not, I searched for a mirror. Once I found it, I looked at my reflection.

My silver-white hair has turned into a more snowy white hair that's grown longer, falling down to my knees now. I should probably braid it or at least cut it to shorten it at the very least. Maybe I should do that when I at least find a knife. If I even have one placed here actually, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't have any weapons here at all really.

I also wore a simple lavender purple tunic-silk shirt, which isn't something I would normally wear or at all, the color doesn't fit right with my looks from what I'm told. I also wore a light brown trench coat with a leather belt, gray trousers and black boots.

I say this is a simple, yet decent look honestly, I should probably get better clothes. I look ridiculous honestly.

My pale yet fair peachy skin and bright Silver-White eyes makes me feel like a ghost. Kinda.

Either way, I should get going...or figure out where I should go.

*

After a while, some time passed by, I had collected all the jewels and gold and what not I have left here in case I would ever need them when I wake up from hibernation. I am quite glad that I had a magical pouch to hold everything. A special little gift from the God of Death and Void who felt sorry.

Sorry for killing me once by accident.

This is why I hate him.

A lot.

Oh well.

Once I made sure to have everything, I was just about ready to leave- until I felt the ground shaked. Did something attack the catacombs? Or are there some groups of fools? I do not know, curious, I closed the door behind me- watching it shift into that of a wall, knowing that this catacombs is unnatural and purely made of that of ancient magic. Then ventured out to search for whatever had happened.

Holding a ball of silver-white fire to light the way.

*

Orion and Theseus rushed down the hall, Orion carrying an injured Kyven and the other carrying the still unconscious Iron. They all had stumbled across...whoever had destroyed the door, it was a mistake that they had even found them. What had happened earlier?