Chapter VIII: New Path, Unexpected Occurrence

Theseus landed on their rear, still holding Azen, they looked around and took note of the old style apothecary room they're in, then noticed a bed. They gently put Azen on the bed and immediately went to gather what they needed to heal and bandaged the young Demi-God's injuries.

Taking small notes of how the place looks as though it hasn't been used in such a long time.

After just a little bit of rushing, they were able to finish brewing the potions and medicines they needed to help the young Demi-God. They quickly searched for any change of clothes, silently ignoring how similar it looks to their own, they're also going to ignore how familiar it looks as well. Once they gather enough supplies, they quickly go back to the young Demi-God and gently take away the cloak.

As well as gently take off their clothes to fully see how bad their injuries really were and to see how careful they have to be to heal and bandage the injuries. They shuddered at the mere sight of the wounds the child had.

Second degree burns, various of shallow cuts, a lot of deep cuts, some of which requires stitches, a lot of dark purplish blue bruises painted all around him, with a slight shuddered, then soaked the cloth into the warm water and starts to clean off the dry blood that cake most of their skin...

*

A lot of time had passed by, at least a few hours had passed. Theseus had managed to heal the minor injuries, carefully stitching the deeper cuts wounds, cooling most of the burn wounds and what not. They know that the child would have gained trauma from what had happened to them, yet, they would be bedridden for a while to ensure that their injuries healed correctly.

Same goes for the fractured ribs they have and a broken right arm.

With a sigh, Theseus gently covered the young Demi-God with the cloak they had on originally earlier from the snow prince, then covered them with the regular blanket. Once they were sure they were comfortable, Theseus decided to explore the room, curious about why it felt familiar, but also not familiar.

Until they came across a strange book. Curious, they picked up the book and examined it. The book was simply being made of a dark-gray blue leather cover, which had a soft hum of magical energy in it, likely enchanted to be undamageable. It also had a strange crest, a crest that seems really familiar to them...

They shake their head slightly, having felt a bit of a headache built up for some reason. They weren't sure why, but they had a feeling that they should at least keep the book with them for the time being. Although, they can't help but feel like they had seen this place many times before...

__Memories Flashback__

A young Theseus, who looks to have been around the age of seven, at the very least. They weren't sure why they were here, but their mother had needed to do something important and did not trust young Theseus alone in their hotel room. So,their mother had simply left him under the care of her most trusted friend.

They weren't sure why, but they had found it interesting to meet their mother's friend.They couldn't remember the name of them, but they knew that they weren't fully human. They weren't sure how they could tell, but it made sense. How the stranger had those majestic white wings and ethereal blue eyes. Wisen over years.

Yet, they weren't just a stranger, they were their mom friend, an amazing apothecary as well. They want to be an apothecary like their mom friend. They want to make potions and medicines that could be useful to everyone. They want to be different from what others say, not just because they're human, but because of the gift he wishes he had.

"Little Theseus, trouble on your mind?" An old, yet calming voice called out, Theseus looks at their mom friend and giggles. They couldn't remember what they look like, but that's alright. "Nope! Hehe! I wanna be apothy wike you!" They answered with a giggle, hopping up and down with curious excitement.