Chapter II: Unsuspecting Knowledge

"So um, Kyven don't be alarmed if I just-" Iron sentence was cut off as he simply just passed out from exhaustion and maybe lack of blood. Of course, naturally, Kyven panicked and tried to figure out what he should do to help Iron. Well, he takes out an orb from his bag, it wasn't a normal orb, it was a teleportation orb. Making sure he held onto Iron and had all their things.

Then he shattered the orb, blinding them in a bright light.

Once the light had receded, Kyven looked around, seeing that he was simply clearing in a forest. Thankfully, it was a clear day so it runs less of a risk of getting sick from the rain or what not. Looking over at Iron unconscious form, he sighed as he did his best to drag him to a nearby village. As well as carrying their bags.

Well.

He hopes there is a nearby village or town to help him, he wasn't sure what he could even do to help him.

For now, getting to a town or village is their main mission.

*

A few hours had passed by and Kyven had finally managed to find a village looking town, thankfully, the townsfolk were all kind hearted and were willing to help him with Iron injuries. So he let them help him and his friend. They could see that Iron injuries were bad and needed to be treated as soon as possible.

Much to Kyven horror as he saw that Iron left arm was bleeding heavily, he was scared and worried for his savior. Yet, exhaustion slowly creeped up on him as everything around him blurred. The villagers around him were trying to speak to him, but he couldn't hear a thing. Until eventually, everything went black for him.

The townsfolk were worried, but could guess that the young child simply did not like the sight of so much blood and the exhaustion and adrenaline he had with trying to get their injured friend to a nearby village.

So, after making sure the child was not harmed and that their friend was fully bandaged, they gently placed the child next to the young man. Surprised to see that the young man held the child closely and gently wrapped their wings around him.

*

Iron softly groaned as he slowly woke up, he was aching, but it wasn't too bad. He can faintly tell that his injuries were healed, strangely enough. He also noticed Kyven in his arms and under his wings, asleep- oh, he also saw that his left arm was heavily bandaged. Not...surprising. He lifted his arm to gently pat Kyven on the head, well, getting him to wake up.

The second Kyven saw that Iron was awake, he immediately sat up, both embarrassed by the way they had slept under Iron parental like embrace and from him being awake."Iron! You're awake!" He shouted with happy excitement, and Iron softly chuckled. "Yep, I am awake. How did we get here?" He asked, Kyven was silent for a moment, then answered. "I am..used a teleportation orb and it landed us in a clearing in a forest. Then um, I carried all our stuff and dragged you here to this village to get you help?" Kyven answered a bit nervously.

Iron looks at Kyven for a good minute or so, then pats his head. "I should be mad that you trusted strangers, but you did help us when we were in a bit of a pickle, so that's alright." Iron answered with a soft chuckle. Kyven softly giggles, then gets off the bed and stands up, making sure they're okay and what not. "So, um, what now?" He asked, Iron simply just shrugged, he was unsure as well.

Iron hums softly, clearly thinking what they should do next, until they hear the door open and they see someone at the door way.

The person that stood at the doorway was a middle age women with long dark brown flowing hair that ends at the middle of there back, fair peach skin, pale violet eyes, a simple yet elegant dark purple cotton dress that ends at their ankles, they seem to also wear a simple a pale lavender blanket like soft scarf wrapped around their arm. They also wore worn out brown leather boots with some bit of fur as well.