Chapter VI: Lingering Pain

(Fair Warning: Mentions of death, Blood and Illegal Hybrids Kidnapping.)

Azen cried as he hugged himself tightly, he was in great pain and felt numbed. He just really hopes that Iron saves him and soon...For he doesn't think he can handle any more painful tortures much longer...

*

Iron casually hums as he either kills or destroys all the assassins in his way as he wanders through the hallway of the facility he has founded from the information he has gained from the assassins he did at least tortured and such. Well, he did burn the thing that could have been called a 'corpse' to say the least.

Either way, he continues his search for his little cousin, freeing any hybrids he stumbles upon along the way and killing the assassins as well. Although, he does hope to never see this group again. After all, they're illegal in all kingdoms.

;)

*

Azen woke up a bit after the whole place shaking, he tried to get up, but couldn't, he also realized he was chained up and in a cage of some sort. They must have been transporting him somewhere else in his pitiful mercy that is sleep. He mentally sighed as he tried to focus on sleeping, but found that he could not sleep again.

He wondered if Iron was searching for him though...

*

Iron scowled as he glared at the computer screen in front of him, he was understandably angered, due to what he had found. Azen capture was not the first time, it had happened quite a few times before. All because the assassins...group...Let call them, The Organization, wanted Azen demi-god blood and void itself.

With a frustrated sigh, he took out an empty hard drive and immediately went to transfer all the data into it. For...reasons.

Once it was done, he made sure to safely hide the hard drive in his pocket and destroyed the computer and all it's connected to. Then left the room, continuing his search for Azen...Then he realized the bracelet he had Azen wore. Mentally smacking himself for forgetting such a thing, he immediately runs to where he can trace the energy from.

AFTER, he made sure to clear the whole facility of any captive hybrids.

He can't leave any behind, now can he?

*

The Hybrid Assassin scowled as he saw the Snow Prince freed almost all of the hybrids he had captured, through the surveillance cameras, which was soon destroyed by the fire. He looked over at the covered cage that held the young Demi-God of Void and Death. He faintly wondered if that child would surpass his father, but that was not important, not at this moment at least. For now, that child would do, after all, he has a commission to complete.

*

Iron eventually exits the building that he left in icy flames, only to scowl even more as he noticed that he was late to stop the leader of the organization from taking Azen away. WIth a huff, he summoned his wings and immediately flew into the general direction of where they're going.

He will not be so kind once he gets his hands on those assassins.

*

"Sir! The Snow Prince is rapidly approaching!" One of the lower rank assassins shouted in a serious yet concerning tone, The Hybrid Assassin Scowled, he knew from rumors that the Snow Prince was fast, but he wasn't expecting it to be this fast. "Make sure the cage is more secure, the second the Snow Prince is in sight, shoot him." He ordered, the assassins made sounds of acknowledgement and went to do as they were ordered to.