Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION

Aurora's outfit:
Railway Depot -

Aurora's outfit:Railway Depot -

Highschool -

Chapter Four🦎 Abomination 🦎

Chapter Four
🦎 Abomination 🦎

At the end of the dark corridor, Isaac stands with his hands at his sides, head slung low. He takes a breath, teeth clenched before running, jumping over any kind of obstacle in the way as he ran towards Derek.

He jumped up onto a metal beam before leaping towards Derek but Derek just grabbed him and slammed him down onto the concrete. A few minutes later Isaac tried again, doing the exact same thing as before, which only got the exact same results. And for another three or four tries, Isaac kept doing the same thing, getting the same out come.

All of the sudden a low growl made Derek look up to see Erica on top of the broken down subway. She quickly leaped off it, only to get tossed to the ground next to Isaac. "Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked as he walked forward slightly and when he turned back around Erica attacks again.

She lands right on him, literally latching onto his torso with her legs. He staggers back with her attached to him when she kisses him. Lips and tongue all over his. For just a moment, Derek allows it but then he breaks her grip and drops her back to the floor, right on her ass.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek said as he whipped his mouth off, "Why? Because I'm a Beta?" Erica asked. "Or the more logical reason. You're fifteen and he's what, twenty-two? Twenty-three? That would not look good in court." Someone said making them look over to see Aurora walking down the stairs. Aurora smiled as Boyd stood up to move out of her way.

"Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Isaac said making Derek look away from Aurora before walking over to him. "Come here..." Derek said softly and Isaac held out his arm. Derek grabbed before suddenly snapping it making Isaac groan in pain, "A hundred and one." Derek said before looking back at Aurora who gave him a dirty look.

"It's like you want me to punch you." Aurora said and he rolled his eyes slightly, "What are you doing here?" He asked and she pursed her lips while crossing her arms over her chest. "Watching a very bad attempt at fighting apparently." She said making him roll his eyes again.