Ch. 41 - I.E.D

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Forty-One💰 I

Chapter Forty-One
💰 I.E.D 💰

Aurora look up when someone walked into her class room to see Derek close the door. "Aren't you a little old for highschool." Aurora asked as she stood up making him chuckle as he walked over to her. "It wasn't my idea, Scott called me." He said making her furrow her brows, "What for?" She asked and he smirked slightly.

"You want to help me mess with Liam?" Derek asked making Aurora squint at him while smiling, "Do you really have to ask that?" She asked.

A little while later Liam walked into the locker room and went over to his locker before furrowing his brows. "What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam asked and someone started dragging a lacrosse stick against the ground before Derek and Aurora walked out.

"Is this yours?" Derek smirked before snapping it in half making Liam flinch a bit. Derek tossed the broken stick on the ground by Liam who looked back up with a low growl and yellow eyes making Derek raise his eyebrows while Aurora watched in amusement.

Liam growled and ran at Derek but Derek just grabbed Liam by the throat and held him up to the lockers making Liam let out some growls. "Liam." Scott said as he came out of hiding making Liam calm down, "You're right. He is angry." Aurora said as Derek let Liam go.

"This one's yours." Aurora said, handing Liam his lacrosse stick before the bell rang making her pat Liam's Liam's shoulder. "Get to class Liam." Aurora said and Liam glared at Derek one last time before he walked away.

Scott sighed before turning to see Derek and Aurora looking at him with small smiles, "What are you smiling about?" Scott said looking at Derek weird making him chuckle, "You're gonna be good at this." Derek said making Scott scoff.

"Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared. Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think right now, I could use a full-on training manual." Scott said making Aurora chuckle and raised her eyebrows slightly, "Oh please. Derek could've used a training manual. Remember how he was as an Alpha?" She said, smiling when Derek looked at her offended before looking at Scott.