Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE

Aurora's outfit:

Aurora's outfit:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Seventy-three⚡Radio Silence⚡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter Seventy-three
Radio Silence

"So it's your first night off and you decide to come spend it with the twins and I?" Aurora asked as she and Jordan walked into the kitchen. "There isn't anything I'd rather do." He said making her smile at him before raising her eyebrows, "That was sappy." She said and he chuckled before grabbing her hips and pulling her into a kiss.

Aurora hummed slightly before pulling away then walking over to the fridge. "Red or white?" She asked as she pulled out a couple bottles of wine and Jordan raised his eyebrows. "You really like wine." He said and she gave him a look while grabbing two glasses, "I'm a mother to two seven-year-olds. You're lucky it's not vodka." Aurora said before pouring one of the bottles of wine into the glasses.

"Mom, look!" Ronan yelled making Aurora and Jordan look over to see about twenty butterflies flying around the livingroom. "What happened?" Aurora asked as they walked over to where the twins were sitting on the couch. "I was reading my butterfly book and then all the pictures turned into real butterflies!" Maeve said as Ronan giggled when a butterfly landed on his nose.

"Still think they aren't witches?" Jordan asked, looking over at Aurora who must sighed as she looked around at all the butterflies.

"Okay, let start going over all the things that are gonna be on the test tomorrow." Aurora said as she walked around the classroom. "When did World War 2 start?" Aurora asked, "September 1, 1939" Mason said and Aurora pointed at him and nod. "Correct. Now how did World War 2 start?" Aurora asked, "Germany invaded Poland." Corey said and Aurora nodded.

She was about to continue but randomly glanced out the window to see a tow guy hooking up a blue jeep that felt very familiar. She cleared her throat before looking away from the window and back at the students, "Yes, and then Great Britain and France responded by declaring war on Germany on...?" She asked, occasionally glancing out the window as the jeep.