Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Nine🌒 The Last Chimera 🌘

Chapter Fifty-Nine
🌒 The Last Chimera 🌘

Aurora stood around the lobby of the hospital, on the phone with Leah while Stiles was talking to a nurse. All of the sudden Aurora's necklace started glowing making her quickly grab it. She saw flashed of Lydia laying on the ground in the woods, eyes wide but blank and Aurora could see the Nemeton in the background.

"Aurora?" Leah asked when Aurora didn't say anything for a moment, "I gotta go, I just had a vision. I'll try to get home as soon as possible." Aurora said before hanging up.

🌘

Jordan laid in bed, awake but in a slight trance when all of the sudden his bedroom door opened quickly making him sit up to see Aurora walk in. "Get up." She said making him furrow his brows, "What happened?" Jordan asked as Aurora walked over to his closest.

"Somethings wrong with Lydia, all I know is that she's in the woods and it's freezing out." She said before tossing him some clothes before looking at him, "We need to find her." 

Minutes later Aurora sat in the passenger seat of Jordan's car as he calls Deputy Clark. "What are you talking about?" Clark asked and Jordan glanced at Aurora who looked at him, "I can't say how I know, but Lydia Martin is missing." He said.

"Parrish, you're missing. And some people here are really confused by your behavior, me included..." Clark said and Jordan sighed, "I know, and I'm going to try to explain it... But I need you to find whoever's available-" Jordan said but Clark cuts him off.

"Parrish, no one's available! Do you have any idea what's going on? The high school sign somehow ended up in one of the hallways; the library is completely wrecked; there might be a prehistoric animal running around the streets, and I am starting to seriously consider a transfer." Clark stressed and Jordan sighed, momentarily glancing at Aurora again.

"Okay, listen- I promise, I'm gonna explain what I can later. But right now, I've got to find Lydia." Jordan said as he pulled into the woods, "Parrish-" Clark went to say but Jordan cut her off this time, "I have to find her." He said and hung up.