Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH

Aurora's outfit:

WARNING: There's smut in this chapter! When you see "⚠️⚠️" it means the smut is starting, normally there would be two sets of "⚠️⚠️" but this chapter basically just ends with smut

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Forty-Four💰 Time Of Death 💰

Chapter Forty-Four
💰 Time Of Death 💰

Aurora glanced over after getting off the phone with Leah, to see Derek still sleeping. Quietly she walked over and sat down next to him before slowly lifting his shirt up to see that he still hasn't healed making her frown slightly. Suddenly he grabbed her hands making her jump as he looked at her with raised eyebrows, "What are you doing?"

"Wondering why my boyfriend isn't healed yet and probably going to heal him." She said and he shrugged, "Some wounds take longer." He said making her raise her eyebrows at him. "Der, this is just a graze. It shouldn't be taking this long." She said and he just shrugged again before closing his eyes, "Maybe I'm just tired." He said, turning into his side making her hum slightly

"Show my your eyes." She said, "You just saw them." He said and she raised her eyebrows. "Your other eyes." She said and sighed and turned back around looking at her with his normal green eyes, "You can't show me them, can you?" She asked and he shook his head. "So it's everything now? No glowing eyes, no healing?" She asked and he sighed and sat up, "No hearing, speed, everything."

"Strength?" She asked and he scoffed, "I can still win fight." He said defensively making her laugh and raised her eyebrows. "Have you ever actually won a fight?" She asked making him playfully glare at her, "I can still fight." He said and she hummed slightly and nodded.

She stood up and walked over to a table putting her elbow on the table making him chuck and get up, walking over to her. "Really?" He asked smiling at her, "I have no super strength so surely you can beat me. Unless you're scared." She said making him shake his head with a smile before wrapping his hand around hers.

"Ready?" She asked and he hummed and nodded, "One, Two..." She started but before she finished counting she reached her other arm out. "Incussus." She said, sending a small shock through his arm making him wince and she quickly smacked his hand down to the table.