Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Eight🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Chapter Fifty-Eight
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

"Go home, Aurora. Stilinski isn't telling anyone where he put the bodies, and I'm pretty sure I'm not psychic." Jordan said as they both sat on the ground, leaning against the bars next to each other. "But you're drawn to death, just like Lydia." She said and he nodded slowly and looked at her.

"Does that make me a kind of Banshee? Lydia finds bodies, I find Chimeras..." He said and she nodded, "Dead Chimeras." She said and he leaned his head against the bars again. "So, I'm a harbinger of death. I should probably add that to my resume." He said making her chuckle and squint slightly.

"I wonder what kind of jobs I would get if I put that I have a magical necklace." She said and he chuckled, "Probably something at Eichen House." He said making her laugh before looking at him for a moment.

"You know you're not dangerous, right?" Aurora asked and Jordan shook his head, "Were you ever scared when you figured out about that necklace?" He asked and she shook her head slightly. "Before I got it, it was my mom's and I had no idea that it had magic. But then the night I put it on, I saw her..." Aurora said making him look at her.

"She told me what it does and told me who to go to so I learn how to control it. I won't lie and say I wasn't a little bit scared that I would accidentally curse someone without trying." She said before raising her eyebrows, "Do I ever scare you?" She asked and he nodded slightly.

"Once." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "Really?" She asked and he nodded. "It was the night I found that Werewolf, the one with the talons. I thought I was going to die that night." He said and she furrowed her brows, "Why?" She asked. "I saw you, you were telling me to stay awake. For a second I thought you were there but I then I thought I was hallucinating because you came running down seconds later." He said and she hummed slightly before grabbing his hand through the bars, him instantly intertwining their fingers

"Maybe it's cause you like me so much." She said making him chuckle softly and look at her as she gave him a small smile. She stared at him for a moment before ber smile softly faded as she thought of something.