Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Seven🎭 Lies Of Omission 🎭

Chapter Fifty-Seven
🎭 Lies Of Omission 🎭

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles said as he, Aurora and Lydia walked around the preserve looking for the Nemeton. "Maybe it knows we're late for class... Because we've been here twice." Lydia said pointing at the mark she put on a tree to mark where they've been. "Crap."

"Can I talk to Jordan now?" Aurora asked making Stiles turn to them, "Hang on- if the Nemeton's covered in bodies, shouldn't you be able to find them?" Stiles asked, looking at Lydia making her raise her eyebrows at him, "Me?" Lydia asked making him nod. "Yes, you. That's what you do! You're the Banshee. You find the bodies." He said making Lydia roll her eyes and glance at Aurora who shrugged slightly.

"Well, the Banshee's having an off-day, so how about we talk to Parrish?" Lydia asked making him sigh, "We can't." He said. "Why not?" Aurora asked and he hesitated for a moment, "Because one of the bodies... One of them could be..." He trailed off making her raise her eyebrow.

"Could be what?"

"One of them could be a clue..." He said and Aurora sighed softly. "Well, I'm leaving now, Stiles. I have to talk to Jordan and tell him he's the one taking the bodies. It's always better when they know." She said as she walked off making him sigh.

"Well, then, he should know... he owes me a Jeep!"

🎭

"So, if this place is so important, how come you didn't want to show it to me before?" Jordan asked glancing over at Aurora as he drove near the woods, "Well, the issue is that it's not easy to find..." She said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Should we put it in the GPS?" He asked making her chuckle and shake her head, "If you have a supernatural GPS." She said and he glanced at her. "So, how are we going to find it? Because I don't remember ever being anywhere near a giant tree stump." He asked as he made a turn making her smile softly, "Something tells me that you're already starting to remember." She said making him look at her confused.