Ch. 72 - RELICS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Seventy-two⚡Relics⚡

Chapter Seventy-two
Relics

"It's a relic." Lydia says as she holds out Jake Sullivan's ID to Aurora, Scott and Malia as they stood around Aurora's desk, "What's a relic?" Malia asked. "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet in her bathroom." Aurora explained but Malia still looked confused.

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" Malia asked and Lydia sighed slightly, "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." She explained as realization crossed over Scott's features.

"So, even the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Aurora nodded, "A relic could prove that Stiles existed." She said and Scott looked hopeful.

"And we could bring him back."

"I'm sorry!" Ronan yelled as Leah held him and Maeve back while Aurora put out a small fire. "It's not your fault." Aurora said after getting the fire out, "It's official." Leah said while standing up. "Your kids are witches." Leah said making Aurora sigh and shake her head, "You can't deny it. The other day Mave got mad and a vase broke. Now Ronan got frustrated and a fire started." Leah said.

"But they don't even have an witch DNA. No one in my bloodline or their father's bloodline was a witch." Aurora said and Leah raised her eyebrows, "Except for you." Leah said. "Yeah, but I'm with by Totem. I'm just a regular human without it." Aurora said and Leah furrowed her brows, "If they are witches, I thought witches had to go to something traumatic to get their magic. Like witnessing a death, or almost dying or getting bitten by an Alpha." Leah said and Aurora shook her head slightly.

"No that's only for the special witches, like Necromancers, Protectors, Healers, Lunar or Elemental. But Basic and Neutral Witches powers just come in whenever." Aurora said and Leah just sighed softly before pointing at Aurora.