Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Thirty-Three🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Aurora walked into the station and walked up to Parrish's desk making him look up at her. "You're Aurora, right?" He asked and she smiled, "Let me guess, you asked around about the psycho teacher who was willing to get blown up for a student?" She asked and he chuckled. "Things like that leaves an impression." He said and she playfully squinted at him, "I'm gonna take that as I am now the bravest person you've ever met." She said and he chuckled and nodded slightly.

"I'm Jordan." He said and she smile at him, "Cadence but you already know me as Aurora." She said. "What can I help you with?" He asked and she sighed, "I was hoping I could talk to Derek Hale. Lawyer to client." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "You're a teacher and a lawyer?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "I'm also a mother, so clearly I am very talented at multitasking." She said and he sighed softly.

"Well, I can't let you let you talk to him. He told us that he was gonna be using Chris Argent's attorney." Jordan said making Aurora look at him confused, "Well now I really need to talk to him because honestly I'm offended." Aurora said. Jordan was about to say something but someone walked up to him and whispered something.

Jordan nodded slightly before the guy walked away making Jordan start to grab some papers. "Looks like you'll be talk to him in the end. Derek Hale and Chris Argent are being let go." He said making her hum in shock, "That was easier than I thought." She said before he walked away.

A little while later Jordan walked back over to the desk with Derek and Argent behind him. "You were gonna use Argent's attorney?" Aurora asked asked Derek sighed, "Argent's lie, not mine." He said and she hummed and nodded slightly. Derek wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head before following Argent and Jordan to get their stuff.

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Jordan said, holding up Argent's stun baton. "I only use it for hunting." Argent said and Derek gives Argent a hilariously exasperated look at this comment, and Argent can't help but roll his eyes in response while Aurora chuckled.