Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Forty-Six💰 Monstrous 💰

Chapter Forty-Six
💰 Monstrous 💰

"They'll be okay." Scott said as he walked up to Derek and Aurora while they, Braeden, Kira, Argent and Satomi's pack stood around the Argent Arms building. "They've got claws and fangs, but they're not fighters." Derek said as they walked over to Braeden and Kira, "That's why we called you." Scott said.

"Well, try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore, either." Derek said, "And that's why Aurora called me." Braeden said, holding up a gun. "Am I the only one still hoping, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens... Right...?" Kira asked and Aurora chuckled and smiled at her, "It's refreshing to see someone here is still optimistic."

"Scott, you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet?" Braeden asked and Scott sighed, "Lydia's still talking to Meredith. Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house. They're trying to stop it." He said. "What if there is no stopping it?" Brett said making them all turn to him, "What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?"

"Then let's send a message." Derek said making everyone look at him, "Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, Hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun." He said as he picked up his gun. "Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money is gonna be put on another list- our list. They get to be a name on our on Deadpool." He said and Aurora smiled softly.

"Definitely not the Derek I knew in highschool." Aurora said as she walked up to Derek making him smile at her. "Please be careful. I'd prefer tonight to not be the night you die. I want at least one more day with you and the twins before that happens." Aurora said and Derek smiled softly at her before kissing her forehead, "I'll be careful." He said.

"I'm not gonna take a bullet for you though." Aurora said making him chuckle, "I don't want you to." He said and she smiled at him. All of a sudden a loud beeping went off making them pull away and glance around. "They're coming." Argent said and suddenly a bunch if smoke grenades flew into the building. "Get back!" Braeden yelled and Derek pulled Aurora off to the side as bullets rained through the building.

Aurora slowly crept around the wall, keeping low to the ground, away from the bullets. She managed to seek up to one of the assassins, holding her hands up to the back of their heads. "Somnos." Aurora mumbled making both men slowly fall to the ground.

A couple guys came up to her pointing their guns at her making her hold her hands up slightly. "Cruciatus." She said making both guys cry out in pain as they fell to their knees until they passed out from the pain.

She stepped over their bodies and went to walk away before she suddenly got shot in shoulder. Her hand flew up to her shoulder as she looked up at the assassin before sighing in annoyance. She flicked her hand out slightly making the man's gun fly up, hitting him in the face making him fall to the floor.

"Amateurs." She muttered as she grazed her hand across her wound making it heal. She glanced around until she saw someone pointing their gun at a very scared Lori making her eyes widen as before she ran up and grab Lori while Scott tackled the man. Scott lifted him up to a tabled while Aurora pulled Lori behind her, the young girl hiding her face in Aurora's back.

Scott slashed his claws over and over on to the man while Aurora stared at him in shock. The more he slashed the more his face started to morph into something that reminded her of Decualion. "Scott!" She yelled but Scott didn't listen and continued to slash his claws. "Scott!" Aurora yelled louder making Scott freeze with his hand in the air. He slowly looked over at Aurora, realizing what he was doing as his face slowly went back to normal.

Slowly the sounds of gun fire started to stop as phones started buzzing making everyone look around. The men started retreating as Scott grabbed the man's phone out of his pocket, looking down at it. He slowly turned the phone to the man to show a message from the Benefactor.
"ALL CONTRACTS TERMINATED."

Aurora sighed in relief before turning to look at Lori, "Are you okay?" She asked and Lori nodded slightly. "Lori!" Brett yelled, as he turned the corner and breathed a breath of relief when he saw Lori and Aurora. He ran over to them as Lori let Aurora go and instantly wrapped her arms around her brother. "Thank you." He whispered, looking at Aurora who smiled and nodded before walking over to where Derek stood.

Derek grabbed her arm, moving her coat away slightly to look at her bloody, healed shoulder. "I thought you weren't gonna take a bullet?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows in amusement, "I said I wouldnt take one for you." Aurora said and he chuckled before looking at her worriedly.

"You're okay though?" He asked and she nodded, "Are you?" She asked. "I'm fine." He said as he kissed her forehead making her sigh softly as she wrapped her arms around his torso.