Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Fifty-Six🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Chapter Fifty-Six
🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as Scott walked into the house but walked right past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Aurora called up to him. She glanced back at Stiles, Theo and Malia before they all started running up the stairs.

They ran into Scott's room to see Scott with his claws in the back of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close." Aurora said as she watched the two carefully, "What is he doing?" Theo asked. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia explained and Theo walked over to get a look.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Aurora sighed softly and shook her head, "More." She said. "Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason said and then a second later Scott gasped and pulled away from Corey. Stiles and Theo shot out to catch Scott while Lydia and Mason grabbed Corey, "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be all right."

"There's blood..."

"You'll heal."

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he started rabidly drawing on a piece of paper. "I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls... There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott explained and Stiles, Aurora and Lydia walked over and looked at the paper.

"Wait a second... I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember? My dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said and Aurora nodded slightly, "Yeah, it's the water treatment plant." She said.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott down the stairs. "Liam's my best friend- I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raised his eyebrows, "Oh, did you suddenly get super-wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "No, I'm coming as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body, and he wants to make sure that this time, no one steals it." Stiles said and Aurora furrowed her brows. "How's he gonna do that?" She asked and Stiles sighed, "I don't know... But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." He said.

"We can take Theo." Malia suggested, "Maybe I better stay here... You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." He said and Scott looked over at Aurora and she sighed, "I should probably go with Stiles. If whoever's taking the bodies is strong enough to flip the jeep then they can easily go through a few Deputies. But Scott, listen. Stiles is also right. We need to slow down and think. Maybe go to his house to get something of his so I can do a tracking spell." She said

"I am thinking- about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." Scott said making her shake her head, "You could've hurt Corey, Scott. Really hurt him to the point not even a hospital or my magic could help him." She said making him sigh softly.

"I have to find Liam." He said and walked out, Mason and Malia following. "Text me for anything alright? And I mean anything." Stiles said and Malia nodded, "I got it." She said before walking out.

🎭

"You tell me, man- you're the mechanic. If the gas tank didn't rupture and nothing electrical was burned, then how did the fire start? Spontaneously combusted? That's your answer? Are you kidding?" Stiles said into the phone as he talked to a mechanic while him and Aurora walked down the halls of the hospital.

Stilinski walked up to them and took Stiles's phone away before raising his eyebrows, "What are you guys doing here?" He asked. "Dad, you gotta leave the body, okay? Leave it, and let whoever wants to take it just take it. Trust me." Stiles said and Aurora nodded in agreement, "I'm doing my job, guys." He said and Aurora scoffed lightly as they started walking.

"Yeah, you sure been real busy tonight... Arresting people you know are innocent, such a hard job." She said making Stilinski sigh, "Go home. Now. Aurora, go be with your kids, something." Stilinski said as he walked into the elevator but they just followed behind him.

"This is not up for debate." He said and Aurora pursed her lips, "I'm a lawyer, Noah. You don't want to debate with me because you know you'll lose." She said making Stilinski roll his eyes while Stiles nodded.

"And we're not leaving." He said and Aurora nodded in agreement, "You know, Clark mentioned something about, uh key cards for the library... Do you all have after-hours access?" Stilinski randomly asked making them look at him. "Yeah. Yeah, we do. I'd show you mine, but I lost it a couple weeks ago." Stiles said making Aurora furrow her brows. "You could have just asked for a new one." She said and Stiles shrugged, "Haven't had the time." He said and she nodded slightly.

"Fair."

🎭

Aurora leaned against the wall before Stiles groaned slightly and handed her his phone. "Talk to him, please. You're better at this and you scare people." Stiles said making her sigh and roll her eyes slightly before putting his phone to her ear.

"Okay, listen. I've had to listen to this conversation for the past ten minutes and I'm getting annoyed. Fix the god damn jeep until it's at least good enough to drive for a few miles everyday... I'm sure your shop would love to be paid such a large amount. Fix the damn jeep." Aurora said before hanging up.

Aurora glanced at Stiles to see his distant and conflicted look making her sit down next to him. "Hey." She said, making him look at her, "What's wrong?" She asked as she handed him his phone and he slightly shook his head, looking away from her. "Nothing. Just trying to figure out whose taking the bodies." He said and she nodded slowly while squinting at him.

"That was a total lie but I'm not one to push. But you do know that if Something's you can talk to me right?" She asked and he looked at her and nodded, "I know." He said and she smiled and gently patted his shoulder.

Her necklace suddenly started to glow making her wrap her hand around it. She started seeing flashes of bright fiery red-orange eyes and hospital hallway full of steam. "What is it?" Stiles asked, "Something's wrong." She said before getting up and running in the direction of the morgue, Stiles instantly following her.

"Dad? Dad!" Stiles yelled as they ran down the hall, "Dad!" Stiles yelled as they turned to corner to find his father while Jordan walked away from him. "The body." Aurora said and Stilinski nodded before they walked into the morgue, Stilinski with his gun raised.

One of the cold lockers door was wide open and the tray was pulled out. The thing was completely empty, all that was left behind was black burn spots on the metal.

A few minutes later their dad walked out while Stiles squinted slightly before walking over and picking something up from the ground. "Aurora..." He said making her look at him, "What?" She asked walking over to him.

"It's him. He's the one taking the bodies." He said, handing her a slightly burnt badge making her suck in a deep breath and nod slightly. "And I know where he's taking them." She said in a slight whisper as she looked down at the badge that read PARRISH.