Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Sixty-Four🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Chapter Sixty-Four
🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Jordan walked towards the pack of Chimeras making Theo go back into Lydia's room before coming back out. This time he had Lydia with his claws to her neck. Aurora sucked in a sharp breath as her necklace dimly glowed for a moment.

She furrowed her brows slightly as she glanced down at her necklace. All of the sudden it started glowing brightly and Aurora subconsciously looked up at her eyes turned completely white.

"Back off." Theo threatened as Tracy dropped Valack, "I said back off." Theo said as his claws slightly punctured Lydia's skin. Valack chuckled slightly making the Chimeras glance over at him, "Did you that magic totems were created to be protect their wearer. And once the wearer develops a connection to someone, that magic will protect them as well." Valack said making them all turn around to see Aurora standing in the door way behind them, her eyes completely white as the necklace was controlling her.

"Take them." Theo said making his pack look at him wide eyed, "The guy's on fire and she's literally has magic!" Corey said. "You'll heal. Do it!" Theo said and the guys hesitated for a moment but Tracy instantly ran towards Jordan. Josh ran over and broke one of the metal tubes that protect the wires running through the building and siphoned the electricity from the cables before going to grab Aurora's shoulders.

His eyes widen when his electricity didn't effect her one bit, she just gave him a bores look, "Theo, this isn't working!" He yelled. "Dolorem Inferens Somno." Aurora said making Josh yell out in pain for a moment before his eyes rolled back. He fell to the ground as Jordan slammed Tracy's head into one of the doors

All of the sudden Valack drilled into Theo's shin making him cry out in pain and drop Lydia. Theo fell to his knees and Valack instantly slammed the drill against his head making him fall back. "Sorry, Theo, but I'm not done with her yet." He said then turned around only to stop when he saw Stiles blocking him. All of the sudden the sound of screaming made them look over to see Jordan's and Corey's bodies erupt into flames before Jordan picked him up and threw him across the hall.