Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Sixty-Eight🌒 Apotheosis 🌘

Chapter Sixty-Eight
🌒 Apotheosis 🌘

"How are the twins?" Aurora asked as she was ok the phone with Leah, "They're... great." Leah said making Aurora squint slight. "Leah..." Aurora said in a warning tone, "Yes my best friend in the whole world that I love very much?" Leah asked.

"Put the twins on the phone." Aurora said, "Shit." She heard Leah whispered before she could hear the phone being set on the table. "Hi mom!" The twins both yelled once Leah put the phone on speaker, "Hi loves, what are you guys doing?" Aurora asked. "Eating ice cream!" The twins said before Aurora could hear Leah making shushing sounds.

"For dinner?" Aurora said as she glanced down at her watch, "Yep!" The twins both said. "Leah!" Aurora said and she could hear Leah pick the phone back up, "Your kids are little snitches." Leah said making Aurora roll her eyes, "Ice cream for dinner? Seriously?" Aurora asked. "I can't say no to them! They are very convincing!" Leah defended making Aurora sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, I'm worry for your future kids if you ever decide to have any." Aurora mumbled, "Well, it's a good thing I don't plan on it any time soon." Leah said and Aurora sighed. "Okay, I need to get back to everything. Please feed my children real food before you put them to bed." Aurora said before hanging up.

She went to go back to Stilinski's office but paused when she saw a man talking to Clark. "Who did you say you were looking for?" Clark asked as Aurora listened for a moment, "The man's name is Argent." The man said with a slight french accent making Aurora squint slightly.

"Did you say you're looking for Argent?" Aurora asked making him look at her, he stared at her for a second before realization crossed over his face. "Witch." He said making her look at him with furrowed brows before realization crossed over her features.

He smirked slightly, noticing the look on her face before walking towards her. "Cruc-" She started to say but his hand wrapped around her throat, slamming her against the wall. Clark's eyes widen before shoot up, pointing her gun at Sebastien as Stilinski ran out the office, the man instantly holding his gun up.