Ch. 17 - FRAYED

Aurora's outfit:

During Flashbacks -

During Flashbacks -

Chapter Seventeen⊚ Frayed ⊚

Chapter Seventeen
Frayed

Aurora leaned against the kitchen island with a distant look as she stared at the flowers she had in a vase. "You okay?" Leah asked as she walked into the kitchen making Aurora look at her before sucking in a deep breath and nodding.

"Yea- Yeah, I'm fine." Aurora said and Leah said as she walked over to the island before comfortingly grabbing Aurora's hand. "You don't have to lie to me. You can lie to the twins but you dont have to lie to me." Leah said and Aurora sighed before glancing down at the counter top.

"I'm pissed... I'm pissed at the Alpha Pack, I'm pissed at the universe for taking the one man that my kids actually trust... I'm pissed at myself." Aurora said and Leah nodded slightly, "Because you liked him and you never made a move." She said and Aurora took a deep breath and nodded slightly.

"And because I have this stupid magical necklace and a million spells but I could say one fast enough to save him." Aurora said and Leah sighed softly before walking around the island, comfortingly wrapping her arms around her best friend and leaning her head on Aurora's shoulder.

"You're bottling your emotions up to much. You can cry." Leah said and Aurora shook her head, "The twins don't need to see their mother cry." She said. "Then go take a drive. Park on the side of the road or the woods or something. Last time you bottled your emotions up this much your ex tried to press assault charges on you." Leah said making Aurora chuckle softly before taking a deep breath.

"Okay."

** "I know where they are." Scott said as he ran into the loft making Aurora, Derek, Peter, Boyd and Cora look back at him. "We know, same building as the Argents." Aurora said and Boyd nodded, "Cora and I followed the twins." He said making Scott's eyes widen.

"Then they want you to know." Scott said and Peter shrugged slightly, "Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter said as Scott walked up to the table to see a bunch of blueprints, pictures and notes. "What is this?" Scott asked and Peter raised his eyebrows slightly, "Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming." He said.