Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Eighty-Seven⚔ Broken Glass ⚔

Broken Glass

Argent and Aurora quickly rushed through the pouring rain in Brazil before getting into a police cruiser, Argent in the front and Aurora in the back. Although the second they get in, they're met with a man named, Gilberto, pointing a gun at Argent.

"Is that really necessary?" Argent asked and Gilberto gave him a look, "An Argent asks me to meet him in the middle of the night and brings a witch? I bring a gun. Now, how about you put yours on the dashboard where I can see it?" Gilberto said. Argent glanced back at Aurora who just shrugged slightly making him sigh before going to reach into his pocket until Gilberto spoke up.

"Slowly. Please." Gilberto said making Argent slowly pull his gun out, holding it up before setting it down. "Good?" Argent asked and Gilberto eyed him Argent warily, "Let's not forget the sidearm in your waistband." He said making Argent sigh before pulling out a smaller gun and setting it down but Gilberto raised his eyebrows.

"The blade in your sleeve?" Gilberto said making Argent squint at him, "You think I have a knife up my sleeve?" He asked and Gilberto just gave him a look. Argent pulled a knife out his sleeve making Aurora give him a look, "How the hell do you get through the airport?" She asked making him glance back at her before looking at Gilberto, "Do you want to leave me completely defenseless?"

"You're lucky I'm not handcuffing you to the door." Gilberto said and Argent sighed and set the blade down before Gilberto looked back at Aurora. "How about you take off that necklace of yours?" He said making Aurora cock an eyebrow, "How about I punch you for wasting my time?" She asked.

Gilberto glanced at Argent for a moment who nodded, "She will." Argent said before giving the man a sarcastic look. "May I?" He asked sarcastically and Gilberto nodded before Argent pulled out an envelope before handing it to him. "Are you trying to insult me with a bribe?" Gilberto said once he saw the envelope full of money, "It's payment for anyone willing to give information." Aurora said.