Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Bonus Chapter🖤 Together Once Again 🖤

Bonus Chapter
🖤 Together Once Again 🖤

Board Games and Spells

"You're cheating!" Ronan said dramatically as he, Maeve, Aurora sat around the table playing a board game, "I'm not cheating, you're just bad at this." Meave said. The twins were eight now and a few months Leah had moved out to her her own place with Braeden.

"No, you're cheating. I know it." Ronan said and Maeve shook her head, "I'm not." She said. "Yeah?" Derek asked as he walked over to the table, "What's this then?" He asked as he grabbed some card Maeve was hiding on her chair. "Derek!" Maeve said as she tried to grab them back while Ronan pointed at his sister, "I knew it!" He yelled.

Aurora chuckled and shook her head slightly as Derek walked around the table to hand her the cards. "Where did you even learn that cheat strat?" Aurora asked as Derek sat down next to her, "Aunt Leah..." Maeve said while pouting. Aurora hummed while both she and Derek nodded slightly. "Why am I not surprised." Derek said making Aurora chuckle before sitting forward.

"Okay, we're gonna start over." She said as she started grabbing everything to reset it all up before pointing at her daughter. "And no more cheating." She said and Maeve pouted slightly while Ronan nodded, "Yeah, Maeve. No cheating." He said in a teasing tone.

"Silentium." Maeve mumbled making Ronan no longer be able to talk. "Maeve Everly Lahey! Do not use spells on your brother." Aurora said before waving her hand in front of Ronan, undoing Maeve's spell. "Exsurdo." Ronan instantly said making Maeve's eyes widen as she put her hands over her ears when she couldn't hear anymore.

"Mom!" Meave yelled making Aurora pinch the bridge of her nose while Derek just watched in amusement. "Oh my god." Aurora muttered before waving her hand again to undo the spell. "Necklaces. Now." Aurora said and the twins pouted slightly before going to go get their necklaces she made them a while ago that slightly blocks their magic.

"Do you regret moving in yet?" Aurora asked, as she sat back and looked at Derek who smiled and shook her head. "Not at all." He said making her smile as he kissed her forehead.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ / ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ ᴘᴀʀʀɪꜱʜ 🎉