✴Chapter 4✴

Time skip (a few hours later)

Y/n POV

I woke up and checked the time. It was almost time for dinner so I decided to go downstairs.

I went down and someone came towards me and said,
"Hey, Y/n, nice to meet you I'm Taehyung you can call me Tae oppa because I'm older than you and we'll be friends too."

"Hii tae oppa, you are so sweet."

He smiled and said, "Let's go to the dining table everyone is waiting for us"

"Let's go" I said and followed him.

We reached the dining table and saw 6 pairs of eyes looking at us.

"Oh, I see you have made another friend here" Jungkook smiled and said.

"Yes, Tae oppa is so sweet." I said

"OPPA" Everyone screamed together except me and V.

"Yes, he said me to call him oppa because we're friends and he's elder than me so I agree."

"Oh, okay" Jungkook said and sighed. Weird.

"Then call us also your oppa, we all are older than you Y/n." A very handsome boy said.

Guys first introduce yourself to her then ask her to call you that" Jungkook said.

"Oh yes, so I'm Kim Seok Jin, you can call me Jin oppa. I'm the eldest here." The most handsome guy said.

"I'm Min Yoongi. I'm the second oldest here" He said and smiled.
I don't know why but he looks a bit scary I'm gonna stay a bit away from him.

"I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me hobi oppa. I'm the third oldest here." The most bubbly person said. He's so positive wow.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me Namjoon oppa. I'm the fourth oldest here." The guy with dragon eyes said. For some reason he looked familiar, I don't know, I might be having a de-ja-vu. I shrugged that feeling off.

"I'm Park Jimin, you can call me chimmy oppa. I'm Fifth eldest here."
A very cute-looking guy said. Awesome, he's so cute.

"You know me but then also I'm Kim Taehyung 2nd youngest but now third youngest here." Tae oppa said and smiled.
I smiled back.

"You know me too I'm Jeon Jungkook, the maknae but not anymore your the new maknae here." He said and smiled.

"Y/n did you take those medicines I kept near the night lamp?" Jungkook asked

"Yes, I did. Thanks for that" I replied.

"You don't have to thank us all the time Y/n." I just smiled

"Let's start eating I'm hungry " Jin oppa said and we all laughed at his cuteness.
We started eating and the food was delicious.