✴Chapter 27✴

A/n POV

Y/n started to wake up from her small nap. Her hand still in his. "You awake?" She heard and looked up to see Jungkook sitting on the bed with back resting with the support of pillows.

Y/n was overjoyed to see him awake. Tears of joy filled her eyes. "Kookie!" She exclaimed but in a low voice. She hugged him from the right side not wanting to hurt him or touch the left side near his heart.

"Aigoo! My girl was worried for me. Come on now don't cry, you know I dont like to see tears in your eyes" Jungkook said whipping your tears an patting your head comforting you.

"Please don't e-ever scare me like that. I th-thought that I lost you fo-forever" She said and sobbed a little more.

"I will never let that happen babe. I will be more careful from now on. Don't even think that I can leave you alone ever. I'm your crazy crackhead boyfriend whom you'll have to deal with all your life, understood?" Jungkook asked and you nodded giggling lightly.

Jungkook know how to bring a smile on your face even in the worst conditions. He wants to see you happy. He wants you to enjoy your life and also wants to be by your side as a boyfriend, as a best-friend, as a supporter, as a motivator and as a shelter.

"Is it hurting?" You asked him pointing at his bandaged chest. "A little but you know what hurts more is to see you cry" He answered looking at your puffy red eyes.

"I'm not crying now and it's not about me right now. You are more important. Tell me, are you hungry? Do you want to eat something? No is not an answer anyway, so I'll go and get some food for you" You said and went to get some food.

You got some rice porridge and chicken soup. You came near Jungkook put the tray aside and started to feed him. "Come on open your mouth" You said but he shook his head in denial. "What?" You asked. "I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat" He said with a pout acting like a baby.

Y/n POV

"I don't want to eat " He said with a pout. Ahh! What a baby!
"But Kook you have to eat. Come on just eat it. For me! Please" I said a little cutely to make him agree. I know he can't say no to me when I ask him cutely.

"Fine I'll eat but little, not much". He said
Yess! He agreed.

"It's okay, eat a little".  I'll make you complete the whole plate 😉.

Time skip (3 weeks)~~

Jungkook was discharged from the hospital about a week ago. The doctors
said that he needed complete bed rest for few more days.

Right now I am in kitchen getting some food for Jungkook. I heard the fridge open behind me so I turned to see who is there.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to take my banana milk as I was craving for some" he said pointing at the banana milk bottle in his hand.

"That's not what I meant. You should rest. The doctors said that you can't walk much. You remember it's a complete bed rest for a healthy recovery" I said and took him back to his room.

"Y/nnnn, I'm all good now. I can roam around. I get bored staying here all day sleeping. You know how boring it is to sleep without you" He said and winked.

"Pervert!" I said and slapped his shoulder.

"What I was saying sleeping on the bed cuddling with you and talking. I guess you thought something else. I don't mind doing that too😉" He said