✴Chapter 9✴

Next Morning

Y/n POV

Jin oppa woke all of us up at 5 am
We were now all set with our luggage, seating in the living room for morning tea/coffee and ready to depart.

"Y/n, I'm sure you'll like our Seoul house more than this one." Hoseok oppa said.

"I don't know oppa, because this house is very close to my heart. We all have so many memories in only few days. Be it fighting with Taehyung oppa, Jin oppa cooking, Namjoon oppa singing in the bathroom which could be hear from anywhere in the house, singing with Jungkook, Yoongi oppa sleeping on the couch all day, snacks with Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa sharing chocolates with me 😊. These memories have an inseparable place in my heart. "

"We are gonna make many more memories together Y/n, for life. " Jungkook said.

"Promise me that you'll will never leave me alone " I asked.

"What kind of thing is that Y/n? We will always be with you and will never let you be alone." Yoongi oppa said.

"Now let's go, the car has arrived and the luggage is already in." Jin oppa said and we all headed outside.

I turned and looked at the house one last time before getting in the car. I remembered the day I came here and how everything changed after. I will come here again on a special day 🙂. Thinking that I sat in the car.

 Thinking that I sat in the car

The car was hella comfortable.
We all sat inside and our journey to Seoul started. It will take almost 4-5 hours for us to reach Seoul.

We all started chatting about random things. My eyes started getting heavy and in no time I was asleep on someone's shoulder. 😴💤💤

Namjoon POV

We all were having fun while chatting. I felt a bit heavy on my shoulder, I turned and saw Y/n sleeping. Aww, she looks so adorable when she is asleep.

"Guys lower your voice, Y/n I sleeping " I said to them in a bit low voice.

They all looked towards us with cuteness filled in their eyes.
"Aww, you both look so cute right now. "
Jimin said

"Yea, let me take a picture "📸 Said Taehyung and took his polaroid camera out to take a picture.

Everything saw the picture and smiled.
Soon everyone fell asleep as we all slept late and woke up early.

We took a stop at a restaurant for lunch and again continued our journey.

Time skip (After 5 hours)

Namjoon POV

"Guys get up we are almost there. "

I woke all of them up because we were about to reach home.

I can't help but notice the similarities between Y/n and my little sister. They both have a habit to sleep while traveling, their eyes and the way they express themselves. They are very similar maybe she is my sister, maybe there is a part in the past that I don't know. I will try to get a DNA test for me and Y/n. I will talk about it with Jungkook because he is the closest to her. God knows what's happening between them.

Y/n POV

Namjoon oppa woke us up saying we almost reached home. I was looking outside the window the whole time I have never been to Seoul. How's the house? How's this city? Does all the famous stars live here in Seoul?

"Alot of questions huh?" I heard someone saying beside me I turned and saw Jungkook and a smile appeared on my face.

"What" I asked

Jungkook:-"You, you have a lot of questions in you head right now, am I correct?"

Y/n:-"Yes, how do you know?"

Jungkook:-"Your face".
Y/n:-"My face?"

Jungkook:-"Yes, your face, it's like an open book, which I can read anytime "

Y/n:-"No, it's not " I pouted

Jungkook:-"Yes, it is"
Y/n:- "It's not, it just that you..." I stopped

Jungkook:-"me what?"

Y/n:- "Nothing, let it be"

Jungkook:- "No you have to tell me. You can't leave me on a cliffhanger" He veined

Y/n:- "It's just that you know me so well that you can see my thoughts on my face" I felt shy saying it

Jungkook:- "Maybe 😊. But you know Seoul is a very active city. It breaths at night. People work hard all day and then relax at night by clubbing, party, concert, and more. One day I'll take you with me for a Seoul tour. I'll show you so many beautiful places that you'll forget all those places that ever hurt you. I promise that"

Y/n:- "Jungkook "

Jungkook:- "hmm"

Y/n:- "Thank you "

Jungkook:- "Why?"

Y/n:- "Thank you, for saving me that day, for being with me, for making me believe that their are people who cares for me. Thank you for coming in my life and changing it😊"

Jungkook:- "Y/n, I'm the one who have to thank you."

Y/n:- "How?"

Jungkook:- "Thank you for changing us. Even though we used to live in the same house but were very distant from each other. When you came we all started sitting together, eating together. We all are always smiling because of you. We feel happy because of you. Thank you Y/n."

We both were looking in each others eyes and smiled.

"We have reached, let's go."
Namjoon oppa said and opened the car door.

Jungkook:- "Excited?"

Y/n:-"Very, let's go"

"Let's go", he said and we got out of the car.

As soon as I saw the house my mouth opened in an aww. The only word that came to my mind was 'Awesome'.
It's so beautiful and modern.

To be continued.....
_________________________________________

Hii, Hope you like this chapter,
Plz vote and comment.
A late happy new year.
I purple you 💜.