✴Chapter 13✴

After a few days~~~ Monday

Y/N POV

I'm so excited today. It's my first day of college. It's currently 7:30 am, I just took shower and wore the clothes my very excited self picked yesterday night to wear today.

I took my bag and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and saw Jin oppa and Jungkook plating their breakfast. I went towards them,

"Good morning" I greeted them and they turned around, now facing me.

"Good morning Y/Niee" They both greeted me back.

"Looks like someone is all set for her first day to college." Jin oppa said.

"Yes oppa, I'm very excited." I said and both of them smiled.

"Come let's have breakfast and then I'll drop you both and head to the company." Jin oppa said and we headed to the dinning table.

After breakfast Jin oppa dropped us to the college and left for his work. I and Jungkook were standing near the college gate. My mouth was open in aww by the view in front of me.

"Wow, this college is way more bigger than my old one." I said to Jungkook.

"Now, let's go inside." He said and held my hand, then we went inside. All girls started screaming Jungkook's name and started calling him by weird and clingy nicknames. I looked at Jungkook in a questioning way.

"Just ignore them. They are just behind my money and power because we own this college" he said.

"Ohh, so they are like some gold diggers?" I asked.

"Yes" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes. I laughed a bit his at reaction. We entered the college building and I could see some girls giving me weird looks, maybe because of me and Jungkook are holding hands. I decided to ignore it. We reached principal's office and headed inside to get my schedule and ID card.

As we opended the door, the principal stood up seeing Jungkook and greeted us with a hello. We replied to his gesture and took my schedule and ID card from him and left towards our locker.

"I see, we both have same schedule except this English class on Thursday. That's good. You'll stay with me all the time and save me from these gold diggers" Jungkook said.

"Wow, Jeon Jungkook needs my protection didn't knew this day will come, but ofcourse I will" you said with a smile.

"Sounds funny but true" Jungkook said and shrugged his shoulders.

The class has already started and we were late by a minute. Jungkook apologized and sat on his seat and teacher asked me to introduce myself. I was very nervous at first, but then I looked at Jungkook. He gave me an assuring smile. I felt a bit more confident and started.

"Hii, I'm Y/n. I'm new in Seoul. Please take good care of me. Thank you." I said calmly in a barely audible voice.

"Okay Y/N, your good friend with Jungkook so you can sit beside him." The teacher said and I went near Jungkook and sat beside him. The lecture started and we listened to his lecture attentively {A/n:-that's so not me}.

Time skip~~

The bell rang and it lunch time. "At last, I'm so hungry" I told Jungkook. "Then what are we waiting for let's go in the cafeteria." He said and held my hand and we went to the cafeteria. The smell of food hit my nose. It smells so delicious .

Jungkook and I sat on a table of two in the not-to-much crowded area. We got up to get our food but Jungkook told me to sit, he'll bring the food.

Right now I was sitting waiting for Jungkook, I saw three girls heading towards me. They came towards me and said, "You, whoever you are. Stay away from Jungkook. He is my boyfriend." One of them said. I felt like laughing looking at these gold diggers.

"I know he is not your boyfriend and I'm not gonna stay away from him." I said boldly. Earlier I wasn't the kind of girl who can talk with anyone maintaining an eye contact or answer boldly but after meeting these 7 men , I have changed a lot for good. I have gained more confident because I know that somebody is standing in my corner and that's what makes it easier.

"You little piece of shit. How dare you talk to me like that. Do you know who I am?" She said raising her voice.

"And don't you know who I am?" Jungkook was standing behind that girl with food in his hand. Indeed he looked angry.

"J-J- Jungkook..." She stuttered. The two friends behind her ran away and left her behind.

"Jungkook this girl, what's her name Y- Y/N, yeah Y/N, she shouted at me and insulted me." She lied clinging on Jungkook's shoulder.

I would lie if I say, I was not jealous and protective towards Jungkook. Jungkook removed his hand from her grip and said, "I know that Y/N wouldn't do anything like that and you should stay away from my Y/N" He said in an angry tone and that girl went away. All this time the only thing ringing in my head was 'my Y/N'. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Jungkook came towards me and smiled as if his anger just went away.

Jungkook POV

When I saw those girls, especially Tammy near Y/N, I knew something was wrong. I went closer and heard Tammy raising her voice at Y/N. I felt furious at that time like I would kill Tammy. How dare she raise voice at my Y/N. Yes, she is mine. She is my best-friend and not to lie I have a little crush on her. I went towards her and said, "Did they do something to you? Are you hurt? Should we go back home?" I was very worried for her.

"Jungkook calm down, nothing happened to me I'm fine. But you were right these girls are very irritating." She said and we both share a round of laughter. We sat and had our lunch. After we finished our lunch we went to our locker to get our books for the next lecture and went to the class.

Time skip~

After college, we were waiting outside for someone to pick us up as I didn't brought my car.

"Jungkook, if you don't mind can I play in the gaming room with you today?" Y/N asked me and I was surprised,

"You play games?" I asked because I thought that she would be the kind of girl who don't play video games and stuff.

"Ofcourse I do, are you questioning my skills?" She said.

"No, I was just taken aback by your question. And ofcourse you are always welcome in the gaming room. It's also your house Y/N you don't need to ask" I said.

"Thank you" She said and hugged me. I laughed at her reaction and hugged her back.

"If your hugging ceremony is over then get your ass in the car." We heard and looked in front and saw Yoongi hyung in his car.I mean what else can we expect from Yoongi hyung to say. We both sat inside the car.

"So how was your first day Y/N?" He asked Y/N.

"It was good oppa. I enjoyed a lot being with Jungkook." She said.

"Good, Jungkook I hope no drama happened right?" He asked me.

"Hyung, that girl Tammy she tried to mess with Y/N but we both handled it." I answered and Yoongi hyung just nodded. Rest of the ride was just some here and there talks and comfortable silence.

To be continued.....
_________________________________________

Hope you like it,
Take care of yourself and your loved once,
Vote, share and comment,
I purple you 💜.