✴Chapter 6✴

Next Morning ~

Taehyung's POV

We all woke up by 8:00 am. We were sitting in the living room having our tea and coffee. Everyone was in the living room except Y/n.

Jin hyung said,"Taehyung go and wake Y/n up"

"Okay!"

I went to her room saw her sleeping very peaceful.

"Y/n, wake up. It's late." I said but she didn't respond

"Y/n....Y/n.....Y/n come on wake up." I said a bit louder. But she didn't listen.
I got an idea...

Y/n POV

I was having a great sleep time but then felt someone calling my name, I ignored it but then someone shouted
"Fire, fire, run Y/n. Get up, run"

I quickly opened my eyes got up and ran downstairs but slipped on the last three stairs and fall directly on the floor.

I groaned a bit then opened my eyes completely and saw that everything was fine and there was no hint of fire.

I saw everyone sitting in the living room laughing at me.

(Plz ignore Taehyung in this pic)

Then I understood that somebody did this on purpose to wake me up from my wonderful sleep. 😤 So mean.

I say Taehyung oppa coming down laughing, I understood he was behind all of this.

I intentionally put my legs on the next step that he was gonna take which made him fall on the ground beside me. Revenge successful 😏. He messed with the wrong girl.

Everyone(except Taehyung) busted into 2nd round of laughter.

We helped each other to get up an than sat with everyone.

A/n POV

"Wow, this is one of the best mornings ever. " Yoongi said

"Yea, for me too" Jimin added

"But why did you did this to her Taehyung?" RM asked

"Hyung this girl is like Yoongi hyung when it comes to sleep. I called her so many times but she didn't respond, so I had no other option left." Taehyung replied.

"No, it's just that I slept late yesterday and the bed was not letting me wake up this morning. It's not my fault." Y/n said with a pout.

"Okay, it's the bed's fault. Now Y/n go fresh up and then join us for breakfast, we're waiting for you." Jin said

"Hurry, I'm hungry " Taehyung said
Y/n just stick her tongue out at Taehyung in a teasing way and ran to her room.

Y/n POV

I went in my room, did my morning routine quickly and wore this👇