✴Bonus 3✴

Next day
(7:30 am)

"Y/n, wake up" Jungkook wishpered in your ears. You woke up and glanced at the clock.

"Jungkook!!" You whined.

"I know it's a little early but wake up babe. I have a surprise for you" Jungkook said.

"What?" You said with a pout after getting up and sitting straight on your bed.

"You'll know afterwards. First go get dressed. I've already kept your clothes in the bathroom" Jungkook said and you lazily went in the bathroom to finish your business.

After bathing ~

You came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed waiting for you.

He noticed you,

"You look amazing mama!" He said with a wink making you blush

"You look amazing mama!" He said with a wink making you blush. It's been so many years and he still can make me shy by giving such compliments. God, He's amazing!!

"Thanks" you replied softly.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes! But where are we going?" You asked.

"You'll know about that soon babe, chill!" He said and you both went to the kitchen for breakfast.

After breakfast ~

"Jungkook I'm losing patience please tell me where are we going..." You asked cutely hoping that would help.

"You know that doesn't work on me anymore" Jungkook said with a sly smile making you pout at your failed attempt.

You both went outside and saw a beautiful car was waiting outside. 

"You like it?" He asked.

"Ofcourse, who's car is it?" You asked.

"Yours" Jungkook said.

"What? Really?" You said amazed and he nodded with a smile.

"Thank you!! I love it!!" Over the years Jungkook came to know about your obsession over cars, so he decided to gift you one.