✴Chapter 25✴

(Warning :- some violence)

Y/n POV

"Whay are you gonna do?" Jungkook asked, "Well...... just wait and watch" I answered with a sarcastic smile.

"Aish.., this girl" I heard Jungkook mumble. "Be safe" Namjoon oppa said with a concerned look. "I will" I replied with a sincere small smile.

I went out of my hiding spot and started fighting with them.

Yoongi's POV

All the men in the living room are now lying on the ground almost lifeless, crying in pain.

We were watching Y/n fight with our eyes and mouth wide open in shock. She was a great fighter. I have noticed that she depends upon her brain more then her physical self and that's her strength. Her intelligence help her to take down a personal thrice his size. She uses elbows and knees because that hurts the most. I never knew that she was this strong. 'We taught her well!' I smiled at that thought.

Nothing but pure anger was visible in her eyes. I've never seen this expression on her face before. She truly cares for us just like we all do for each other.

Almost everyone in the house was now lying on the floor. I guess few people went out to inform their boss.

Y/n came near us and passed a blade to Taehyung. He started cutting the rope. "Oppa, how to get rid of these handcuffs?" She asked. "Y/n listen to me. Go to the basement, there is a room that has a keypad lock. 1459 is the password. Open it and there would be a shelf called keys. You'll find an all purpose key there and also pick some weapons. Okay?" Namjoon said. "Okay, oppa. I'll be right back" She said and went away. Namjoon sighed. Worry can be totally seen on his face. "She'll be fine" I said to him. "She should. Otherwise I'll never be able to forgive myself for involving her in this mafia world" He said.

More men came inside, fully armed. 'Please be safe Y/n' was the only thought running in my head.

A/n POV

Y/n got the key and some guns with her. She came back to the hall and saw so many people ready to fight with her. She knew she can't fight with all of them but she didn't had any other option.

She looked towards Taehyung and threw him the keys and 2 guns. She didn't got a chance to see if he got the key or no. She started fighting with them but was getting outnumbered.

After some minutes she was sitting on the floor with a gun pointing her way by the man infront of her. "Done with your drama bitch!" He said but Y/n remained silent, glaring at him.

He was about to pull the trigger but someone shot him on his hand and the gun dropped down. Y/n turned to see who he was and was none other than Namjoon. His eyes filled with anger. He was furious by the thought that someone was gonna shoot you right infront of him. He looked at you and after making sure that you were okay he went towards that man who was now lying on the floor screaming in pain with his hand bleeding. He and Suga both beat the shit out of him until he was dead.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook came near you and asked. "Yea, I'm fine" Y/n said while Jungkook looked at the bruises on your face. He was worried, they all were deep cuts. He placed his hand near my lips that were bleeding. "It's okay Jungkook. I'm fine these are just little scratches" Y/n said.

Jimin came near us and said "if you two are done with your romance then let's get back to the fight. There are a lot of men to handle we need both of your help" Jimin said in low voice so no one else can hear except Jungkook and Y/n.

They got up and started fighting. Suga called more men for help from their base. When Suga was fighting he noticed that a man was gonna attack Hoseok from behind. He went towards him and shot the guy behind Hoseok.
Hoseok looked at Suga in a shocked expression. Suga just winked at his expression and Hoseok blushed.

 Suga just winked at his expression and Hoseok blushed

Soon the situation was under control. BTS and Y/n weren't able to find who sent them but were sure that they have a new enemy to deal with.

"Wow, what a wonderful start of the day" Jimin said sarcastically.

"God! But atleast we all are safe and no one got into any serious injuries" Hoseok said

"Yea that's what matters. All's well that ends well" Jin said.

"Yea, we were so worried for you Y/niee" Jungkook said and all nodded in agreement.

"I know you were worried but I had to take that risk. I am not a coward to leave you'll and run away when I know all of you needed me" Y/n

"We love you Y/niee! You're the best" Taehyung said and went to hug Y/n. Soon he pulled away.

"But I have to say, Y/n you did a great job today. You surprised us by your skills" Yoongi said with a proud smile.

"Thank you oppa. I was able to do this because of you'll. My family is my strength" Y/n said

"I can say this after seeing you fight today that you will do great at the test that Namjoon is gonna take after some weeks. I can't wait to add another member in our gang" Hoseok said

"Oppa thank you. I'll try my best to pass the test" Y/n

"You already did" Namjoon said and everybody looked at him with a confused look.

"What do you mean oppa?" Y/n asked.

"Yea, this was definitely not planned by you right?" Jungkook asked

"No, no. This all was not planned bit the way Y/N handled the situation today, I think she'll be a great mafia. Welcome to the gang Y/n" Namjoon said and Y/n was on cloud nine. She went to Namjoon and pulled him into a big bone cracking hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH " Y/n kept on ranting while hugging Joon. All the other members laughed at her reaction.

Y/n broke the hug and kissed Namjoon's check. Joon smiled showing his dimples. He was happy to see his sister happy. He knew he made the right decision.

They all were about to leave to there own rooms and clean themselves but were not expecting this. Someone was hidding behind the couch got up. He had a gun in his hand. He pulled the trigger and it hit.......

"JUNGKOOK"

To be continued....
_________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Take care
I purple you 💜