✴Chapter 5✴

Y/n pov

After dinner we went to sit in the family room. The room was so warm and beautiful. Wow!

We all sat on the couch and started talking

"Let's do one thing we ask you one question and then you can ask us one too. Okay?" Namjoon oppa said and we all agreed.

"So Y/n, what's your favorite color?" Jimin asked.

"Oppa, I love black , blue and purple" I replied.

"Mine too" Jungkook added and then raised his hand for a high-five and I replied to his gesture and raised my hand to reply his friendly gesture and then we both giggled a bit.

"Now my turn, what's your favorite place in this house?" I asked

"Actually this is not our house, our house is in the outskirts of Seoul. " Hoseok oppa said.

"Then why are you'll here?" I asked out of curiosity.

The boys looked at each other and said "We are here for a few days holiday. You know Seoul is a very rushed city so we decided to have some time here in a quiet town and we are very happy that we came here because we found a cute princess like you 😊. " Jin oppa's answer made me blush a little.
Aww he's so cute 😍🥰.

"In our home, my favorite place is the gaming room " Jungkook said

"Mine too" Taehyung oppa added

"Mine is the kitchen" Jin oppa said

"Mine is the library " Namjoon oppa said

"Mine is the theater room, I love watching movies and dramas there. When we'll go there I'll make sure I take you (Y/n) there, you will love it." Jimin oppa said and I smiled doing an okay sign 👍.

"Mine is the pool" Hoseok oppa said.

"Mine is my bed, on which I can sleep all day" Yoongi oppa said and all started laughing.

"That's so like Yoongi, Y/n you know one day hyung fell asleep while bathing and then wake up after 3 hours in the bathroom because of us banging the door and after he opened the door he shouted at us for waking him up and then Jin hyung scolded him. It was so funny 🤣. " Taehyung oppa said and we all again busted into a huge laughter and Yoongi oppa was like😑.