✴Chapter 32✴

Next day~~

A/n POV

Yesterday Jungkook took extreme care of you and didn't let you do any work. You enjoyed the pampering alot.

All the boys have returned home today morning and announced that they aced the deal.

Right now you were watching a drama with Jungkook in the living room and the rest of them were around in their own world.

Jungkook made you sit in his lap and back-hugged you. You were a bit shy to sit like that in front of others but you can't say no to the double bunny.

Rest of the guys found it very adorable to see their makneas cuddling together while watching a drama. Namjoon took a picture of you both; smiling seeing his sister and his best-friend together happy.

"Sweetheart stop moving" Jungkook wishpered in your ear and held your hips which were teasing him in place.

"What?" You said and looked at him with the most innocent face in the world making him glare at you.

He knew your evil motives behind that innocent face. You were purposely rubbing yourself on his sensitive part, getting some pleasureable friction between and exciting a certain part of your boyfriend's body.

He loved this naughty and bold side of yours behind those innocent eyes.

"You very well know what I'm talking about sweetie. You don't want me to punish you by doing what we did day before yesterday" Jungkook said in your ears using his deep voice sending shivers to your body.

"What did we did day before yesterday? I don't remember anything, just watch the drama Kook" You said innocently.

He caressed your abdomen enjoying the sinful things you're doing.

You gasped when his grip tightened and you could feel his breaths on your neck.

"JUnGkoOk oHH... HarDeR. ...yEah BabE .... FasTeR.. Ahh... RiGht tHeRe JeoN..." He moaned in your ear mimicking your moans from that night.

You stopped him from continuing the sinful sounds he was letting out, by closing his mouth with your palm. He surely loved teasing you, especially your moans. He let loud laughs wiggling around the couch, holding his stomach.

You rolled your eyes, trying to suppress your own laughter. He was still laughing, making you mad now. You got off the couch, having enough of his tease.

"Hey wait, come back. The episode isn't over" He said seeing you go away.

You were stopped leaving the hall by Hoseok.

"What happened Y/n? Is Jungkook annoying you?" He asked.

"Yes oppa he is teasing me" You said and Jungkook came and stood beside J-hope.

"About what?" Hobi asked.

"Yea Y/nie, tell your oppa what am I teasing you about" Jungkook said with a naughty smirk.

You felt your face heat up by J-hope's question.

"I hate you" You said to Jungkook and went up the stairs.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" Jungkook screamed from behind making you smile before entering your room.

You shut the door and leaned against it. "This guy will be the reason of my death on day" you said fanning your face with your hands.

"How can he say such things infront of everyone. Idiot"

At dinner~~

You'll were having dinner in a comfortable silence. Jin decided to break it.