✴Chapter 31✴

Time skip~~
(3-4 days)

A/n POV

Namjoon came in the living room fumming in anger.

"Y/N... JUNGKOOK COME DOWN NOW" He yelled.

Everyone in the house rushed down hearing Namjoon roar.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"Where is Jungkook?" Namjoon said ignoring Jin's question

"Hyung, I-I'm here" Jungkook said and you standing beside him.

"What happened oppa?" You asked in a low and soft tone.

"What happened, my foot. Care to explain what is this?" He said showing you both a picture posted on social media by your friend with the caption 'look who I caught 💋😘'. It was her selfie but it also had you and Jungkook kissing in the background.

Your (you and JK) eyes widened and face went pale looking at that.

'When the hell she clicked this?' You thought.

'Is this what friends are for?' Jungkook thought.

"Yah, Namjoon what are you talking about? What is it? Show us too" Suga said.

Namjoon showed the picture to everyone else.

"Let's sit and talk Joon-ah" J-hope said trying to cool his anger.

One thing was unsure. They all were thinking weather Namjoon was angry at them for dating or for not telling him that you were dating?

The all sat down on the sofas but you both were standing scared in front of Namjoon who was sending sharp glares from his dragon eyes.

Your eyes scaned around you sending a pleading glare to others to help you get out of this situation.

Jimin gave a glass of water to RM hoping that would help cooling him down. He gulped all the water in the glass in one go and then just said 3 words.

"When and How?".

"8 months ago when we went to Jeju Island. We confessed there and that's how it started" you said in a low voice.

"Hmm, and you'll knew about it?" He asked to the others.

They slowly nodded their heads.

"Wow, from when?" He asked again.

"8 months" Taehyung and Jimin said.

"1 month" Jin and Suga said.

"Around 2 weeks" J-hope said.

"And none of you told me. Am I not suppose to know? I am your brother Y/n, you didn't think it was important for me to know?" Namjoon's words felt like hundreds of needles has stabbed your heart. You felt bad.

"Oppa, it's not like that" You said and went near him and sat beside him.

"Then why?" He asked with almost teary eyes.

"Oppa, it's just that me and Jungkook both were scared that you will be angry about the fact that we are dating" you said.

"Why will I? I'm the happiest person in the world to find that my sis has found her partner and knowing that it is Jungkook who I know and trust from so long why will I be angry. I was angry on the fact that you hid it from me" He explained.

"Hyung, I'm sorry too. More than Y/n I was scared that you'll beat the shit out of me for dating your precious princess" Jungkook said and sat on the other side beside Namjoon.