✴Chapter 33✴

A/n POV

Today morning all of you woke up and did your morning routine. You all had your breakfast and were doing your own thing. You and the maknea line were playing games in the gaming room, Jin and J-hope were watching an emotional drama. Namjoon was doing the laundry as it's his turn today and Suga was in his room.

"GUYS WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE QUICKLY " Yoongi screamed coming down the stairs.

"What happened?" Namjoon said coming in the living room.

"Few gangs are coming here to get us, they are well armed and also have granites with them. We need to leave and go to a safe place" Yoongi said.

"But can't we fight them?" Taehyung asked.

"No, fight will not only damage us but will also ruin the property and when we have a good option then why to put ourselves in danger?" Y/n said.

"Guys 15 minutes meet outside with few pairs of clothes and some food. We will go to my dad's house, it's the only safe place I can think of" Namjoon said and everybody started packing their stuff.

They also packed the important files and other business stuff.

Soon the left the house and went off.

In the car~~

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked.

"To Namjoon's old house where he used to live when with his sister and parents. We moved out of that house 4-5 years ago" Yoongi said and you nodded understanding him.

"I just don't understand who is behind all this shit?" Jungkook asked.

"Even we don't know that Jungkook but I have an intuition that it's an old enemy" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, for now let our team handle this" Hoseok said.

It took you all around an hour to reach Namjoon's dad's house.

You got out of the car and looked around and felt like you were having a deja-vu. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head.

"Ahh!" You said holding your head with one hand.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked and held your waist to support you.

"I don't know, this place.... it felt like I've been here before and then my head started hurting" you explained.

Namjoon and Jungkook shared a worried look and felt that it was the right decision to not tell you the truth about you and Namjoon being siblings.

"Are you okay now? Is it still hurting?" Namjoon asked.

"No it isn't hurting too much. I'm fine let's go inside and order lunch" You said and everyone went inside.

You all went inside and settled in the living room. Jin and Yoongi ordered lunch.

.........................................................................

Nobody went to visit any room, everyone was either in the living room or kitchen.

You were just walking around looking at this oddly familiar house.

"What's on your mind?" You heard and turned around.

"Oppa, nothing just looking around" you said to Namjoon who was now walking around with you.

"You miss your family, don't you?" You asked looking at Namjoon.

"No can never be the answer to this question. Ofcourse I do" He said.

"But, I have a good news, its about my little sister. I found out that she didn't died that day" Namjoon said.