✴Chapter 7✴

In the car

Jungkook POV

Y/n was looking so beautiful. She is just astonishing. Right now we are going to the club which is almost 15 minutes away from our house, so I decided to talk to her a bit.

Jungkook:"How are you feeling Y/n? Are you taking your medicine on time?"

Y/n: Oh, yeah I'm feeling good and I'm taking my medicine. 😊

Jungkook: Good to hear.

Y/n: Jungkook I've never been to a club before I'm feeling that something bad will happen.

Jungkook: Nothing will happen Y/n, you're just overthinking. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it.

We talked our way to the club.

At the club

Y/n POV

Wow, this looks very expensive club 😳

We waited for everyone then we went inside and it was so amazing

We waited for everyone then we went inside and it was so amazing. I've never seen this type of place before.

It was a bit crowded but not too much

We went to our table and sat there. It was a clear view to the dance floor.

We all were enjoying the music. The boys except the one who were driving were having some drinks and told me that I couldn't because I've just been cured and that I'm also on medicines.😤
We also ate some food.

A few minutes later Jungkook, Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa asked me to join the dance floor and now we were dancing.

After a while soft music started and Jungkook asked me to be his partner and I gladly accepted.

We were dancing with his both hands on my hips and mine on his shoulder with little gap between both of us to respect our space.

"You're a good dancer " He said looking straight into my eyes.

I blush and said " So are you"

We smiled at each other,
"You look cute while blushing "

I hit his chest lightly and said "shut up , I'm not blushing"