✴Chapter 34✴

Time skip~
1 week

Namjoon has officially introduced you to his company as 'Kim Y/n'.

You have returned back home as Yoongi said that the security is taken care of.

Night time
After dinner
Namjoon's room~

Namjoon was doing some work keeping his laptop when he got a message. He opened his phone and checked it. It was from an unknown number.

Aww, how sweet to see that the brother-sister are together again, living their parents legacy, but not for too long...

I will make you alone and weak again. You will see your precious sister die and this time infront of your eyes. I'm coming back Namjoon, this time more stronger and powerful. Be ready for your sister's funeral...

Namjoon was fumming in anger. Well, why wouldn't he? Someone wants to hurt the most precious person of his life ofcourse he'd be furious.

His phone was almost about to crush because of the tight grip of Namjoon's hand. Just then he got a call from that same unknown number. He picked it up.

"Well, hey. How are you if I may ask?" A person with deep and old voice said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Namjoon said in an extremely furious and deep yet calm voice. Anyone can get easily intimidated by that voice.

"Oh, hey chill young man. Clam down! What's the hurry?" He said.

"Why are you behind my sister?" Namjoon asked.

"Because you and your sister are where I should be. All that you have belongs to me and only me not even your father deserved this all" that person said in an angry voice.

"I guess I know who you are! Uncle Bong" Namjoon said.

"Hahahaha... you're pretty smart I see ... now shall we start the real game my dear nephew. I'll kill your sister, my cute little niece in front of you and then you will be left alone and weak just like how you deserve to be" Bong said.

"Don't even dare to lay a finger on her, don't you dare do anything to my family. I was searching for you but seems like you have invited your death. The only person who dies in the end will be you uncle and nobody else. You kill my parents, made my sister suffer through hell and you also have killed many innocents now it's time to payback. I'm not scared of you, none of us are because we are bulletproof" Namjoon said and Bong ended the call.

Namjoon rushed to your room.

In your room~

"Jungkook please, I promise last time. Hear me out" you said

"Oh please Y/n, you don't know how bad you are at pick up lines" Jungkook said

"But please I promise last one, this one is amazing" you said.

"Okay, but last one" Jungkook

"Yeah, 👍"

"So... are you a nucleus cause my electron self is always attracted to you" said.

(A/n:- Nucleus is positively charged and electrons are negativity charged, also electron is lighter than nucleus so it gets attracted towards nucleus. In case you are at not good at physics like me 🥲)

"Oh God this is worst than Jin's jokes" Jungkook said face-plaming.

You both were sitting on your bed legs crossed. Jungkook was looking fed up by your wierd pick up line but somewhere on the inside he was enjoying it.