✴Chapter 19✴

Day of the trip

Early morning at 6 am~~

Y/n POV

Jungkook and I are in the living room waiting for Jin oppa because he wanted to give us some snacks. We will be going to Seoul airport to catch our flight. Jin oppa will drop us at the airport. "Let's go" Jin oppa said while walking out of the kitchen with a small bag which was has snacks in it. We went and sat in the car and headed to the airport. Throughout the ride oppa was giving us instructions like we were 5 year old kid going to kindergarten for the first time. "Both of you don't get into any fights. Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go. Don't skip meals. Eat healthy foods and stay hydrated" "Yes hyung/oppa" We said. Jungkook gave me one ear pod and another was in his ear and we were listening to music while Jin oppa was busy giving us instructions. Its not that we didn't wanted to follow his instructions, it's just that we have heard it all at the dinnertable last night. "Listen to your teachers and stay together. Don't go alone anywhere" He continued.

We reached the airport, took our luggage and headed towards the arrival. "Call me once you reach there. Take care and don't get in any troubles" Oppa said. "Yes hyung " Kook said while taking our documents that were required for checking in and boarding passes from his check-in bag. "Oppa we will be fine. You don't need to worry" I said while holding his hand and comforting him. "Who will worry for you both other than me huh? Aliens👽?" He said which made me giggle. I smiled and hugged him before leaving. I also gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Bye oppa. Take care of yourself and others too". I said. "Bye hyung " Kook said and we waved our hands while entering the airport 👋👋. Jin oppa smiled and waved back.

We were now in the flight. I had never been in an aeroplane before. I was very scared and nervous. What if the plane got crashed? (A/n:- everyone has this thought while traveling, don't they?) I was sitting on the window seat and Kook was sitting beside me on the middle seat. The aisle seat was vacant and I guess no one will be sitting there. The air hostess announced to the passengers to wear their seat belts and the other measures to be taken in time of need. I was struggling to lock my seat belt because of anxiety and nervousness. "Want help?" Kook asked. "Y-yes" I said. He helped me with the belt. "Are you scared?" He asked. Maybe he had guessed it by my nervous situation and shaking legs. "Yes, I've never been on a plane before " I said. "Its okay. I'm here with you. We both are here for each other. Nothing will happen to you. Relax " he said an took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb on my hand to comfort me. I relaxed under his touch. He make me feel safer. Whenever he is around I feel warm like I'm home. He is my home. "Feeling better?" He said and I smiled and nodded. Our flight took off and I held his hand tightly because of fear. "It's okay. Nothing will happen. I'm here" He kept on saying comforting words which helped alot. After sometime the hostess announced that we can unlock our seat belts. "Y/n, look outside the window " I did what Kook said and it was an amazing view.

 "Y/n, look outside the window " I did what Kook said and it was an amazing view

"Wow, it's so beautiful, isn't it?" I said. "Yea, it is but not as beautiful as you" Kook said and I blushed. "Ohh, someone is blushing " Kook teased. "N-No, I'm not b-blushing" I lied. "I didn't took your name, you assumed it to be yourself because you were blushing Y/niee. You're so cute" Kook said. "Argh, stop it Kook " I said an slapped his shoulder lightly. "Okay-okay" Jungkook said in between his small laughs.