✴Chapter 26✴

A/n POV

The bullet hit Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Y/n screamed in terror. She rushed to him. He was lying on the floor. Blood flowing out from his chest. Y/n's vision was blurred by the tears.

"Jungkook please open your eyes" You almost screamed.

The boys started panicking. Yoongi went to the garage to get a van for all of them to rush to the hospital. They knew they can't operate him at home. Jin and Namjoon went towards Jungkook and carried him to the car. Taehyung killed the person who shot Jungkook. He turned out to be one of the men send by an unknown enemy today. Jhope and Jimin were comforting you because you were a crying mess. Although Jhope didn't knew you were dating Jungkook but he knew you both were best-friends and had a great bond with each other.

Y/n POV

No no no.... this can't happen. Jungkook please don't do this to me. Please wake up, open your eyes, talk to me please. God if this is a dream please wake me up please I can't see this happening please. I love you Jungkook, I love you so much that I can't live without you please don't die. Please for me.....

"Y/n, nothing will happen to him. He's strong you know that, don't you? He'll be fine. Please don't cry Y/n, Stay strong" Jimin oppa and Hoseok oppa started comforting me.

Time skip ~~

We reached the hospital. Jin oppa took Jungkook to the OT with the help of other doctors and nurses and started to operate him. We all were sitting near the OT. Namjoon oppa went to the reception to fill some document and other required information. Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa were sitting beside me they didn't leave my sight even for a second. I rested my head on Jimin oppa's shoulder. Taehyung oppa was drawing circles on my back comforting me.

"Oppa, nothing will happen to him, right?" I asked in a hardly audible voice.

"Yes princess, nothing will happen to him. You know our Jungkook, you know how he is. Such an ungratful bart, he has a habit to make all of us worry about him all the time. But at the end of the day, he loves his family and will never leave us" Jimin oppa said

"Jimin is right Y/nie, Jungkook loves us all especially you. He can do anything for you and will never leave you alone. Really, that can't even happen in your dream" Taehyung oppa added.

After some time~~

A nurse rushed out of the OT. We quickly stood up and went near her. "How's he?" Yoongi oppa asked. "Sir we can't predict anything right now. His condition is critical. There are very low chances of him to survive as the bullet hit him near the heart but we are trying our best. Please let me go I need to take some supplies" with that she went away.

I can't control myself anymore. Her words kept ringing in my head 'his condition is critical', 'we can't predict anything', 'very low chances for him to survive'. I went near a wall I needed support my knees felt weak. Tears were falling uncontrollably from my eyes. I was a crying mess.

I was petrified by the thought of losing Jungkook. He can't leave me! He can't! No! I shake my head slightly in a no. My thoughts were overpowering me. I felt cold. I snuggled and wrapped myself more in the jacket I was wearing that Namjoon oppa gave me while coming here. My knees gave up and slowly sat on the floor, hugging my knees, tears showing no signs of stopping. I looked at my hands they were covered with blood, Jungkook's blood. I sobbed more looking at the blood on my body.

Jimin and Taehyung oppa came near me. "Y/n, Y/n!! Look at me. Look into my eyes please Y/n look at me" Taehyung oppa said. I hesitated looked at him.

Taehyung POV