✴Chapter 12✴

Next Morning

Y/N's POV

I woke up by 8:30 am.Did my morning routine and wore this and went downstairs for breakfast.

Did my morning routine and wore this and went downstairs for breakfast

I saw everyone except Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa at the dinnig table.

"Hii, Good Morning oppa's and Jungkook." I greeted everybody.

"Good Morning Y/N." They replied.

"Oppa where are Yoongi and Jin oppa?" I asked Namjoon oppa.

"Oh, Jin hyung is in the kitchen and Yoongi hyung is probably sleeping.

"Okay" I replied and took my seat between Namjoon oppa and Jungkook.

"Hii" Jungkook called me. "Hey" I replied. "We have to go shopping today remember?" He asked

"Yep, I do" I said in a bubbly tone and Jungkook smiled at my cuteness.

Soon Yoongi and Jin oppa joined us and we had our breakfast.

"Listen everyone, I'm gonna take Jungkook and Y/N for some college shopping today and we're gonna have lunch in the restaurant near the shopping mall. I have already made lunch for you'll and kept it in the refrigerator, take it out and heat it before lunch. Okay?" Jin oppa said in a motherly tone and everyone nodded like little children.

Small time skip~~~

"Come on Y/N let's go" Jungkook yelled standing near the door.

"I'm ready, it's Jin oppa who is taking time." I said and then we both shouted

"JINNNNNNN..." and started laughing.

A/N POV

Jin came downstair from his room fumming in anger.

"Yah, you ungratful kids, how dare you call me by my name, didn't I teach you manners. Can't you wait for a few minutes, Huh? Always remember you are younger then me but I'm still young and handsome. How can you call such a handsome man like that......" and it went on and on and on. In the mean time Y/N and Jungkook were trying there level best to not laugh but it didn't last long and both of them bursted into a loud round of laughter.

At first, Jin became more mad at them, but seeing his two little maknaes happy, laughing and smiling he felt a warm layer of comfort and happiness surround his heart.

"Okay, enough now let's go. I have other things to do other than taking care of you both." He said and headed outside the main door shaking his head in disbelief and the two maknaes followed him behind still giggling.

They all sat in Jin's car and headed to the shopping center.

A little time skip~~~

After shopping