✴Chapter 15✴

Y/N POV

I woke up to see all the boys surrounding me. I looked at them and said, "Who are you all really? Please no more lies. What's your real personality?" I asked them and they looked at me with their red swollen eyes. Looks like they have been crying. I felt sad looking at their condition. They lied to me which was wrong and I an angry at them for that but I realize that they do care for me. Namjoon oppa came towards me and started speaking.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for all the lies we told you before and now I'm gonna tell you the truth for the start.My father established the company called Kim enterprises which is true but he also started to take part in mafia activities along with my uncle who later betrayed us and planned the attack on my mom and little sister. Then my father meet these boys at different point of time and made them join this group called BTS, which now is the biggest mafia gang in Asia. My father was killed by my uncle. Our ultimate mission is to take the revenge of my family's death and we are searching for my uncle because after my dad's death he went undercover. We have many rivals in mafia world because we in a sort of way help the government to take down some criminals who are threat for the country. We never kill innocent people only the on who are harmful to the country. The government have given us a free hand in that because they know that we are helping them. Today the gang that entered the house was black dragon. They are one of our rivals. When we came to your town we were not there for vacation, we were there to perform a mission on black dragon. We took a pen-drive from them which has all there confidential details and stuff and handed it to a different gang who knew how to take care of it. The day we completed our mission is the same day when we meet you. Y/n the reason why we didn't told you the truth was because, if we would have told you the truth earlier you would probably be scared and leave us. We didn't want that to happen. You are very precious to us Y/n. We care for you a lot." He was right in a way, if they would have told me I would be scared and may have left them, but I'm not gonna tell them that.

"But oppa I'm still angry at you'll" I said and closed my eyes to not see their face otherwise I would forgive them in a second. I mean who wouldn't forgive someone who has that kind of face and such beautiful eyes. "Y/niee, we are really sorry." Jin oppa said. "Yes Y/n, we are really sorry." Everyone said it together as if the were singing some nursery rhyme. I decided to ignore them. What? Don't look at me like that. They have lied to me and broke my trust I can't forgive them so easily.
After apologizing a few more time they left the room to let me rest. I decided to ignore them for the time being. I soon drifted off to sleep.

A/n POV

All the boys went to their rooms to think for ways to ask Y/n to forgive them. Jin went to the kitchen to make Y/n some soup. Jin took the soup and went to Y/n. "Y/n, I brought you soup. Now have it like a good girl." He said. He said but Y/n ignored her. It hurted Jin but somewhere he knew he and everyone of them deserve this. On the other hand, it was not easy for Y/n to ignore them. She love them, she can't stay mad at them for long, Y/n knew that but she wanted them to know that she was hurt by their lies. Jin kept the soup on the side table and sat beside her. "Y/n, I know that you are angry and hurt by us but please don't harm yourself. It's okay if you ignore me now. I know I deserve it and I also know I will do anything for your forgiveness but please let me feed you this soup. " Jin said. Indeed Y/n was hungry and she felt the pain all over her body. She knew she needed that soup so she just hummed and Jin understood that and took a spoonful of soup, blew it a few times and feed Y/n.Jin started humming a song while feeding Y/n. Y/n was enjoying listening to Jin but Jin thought it was disturbing Y/n so he stopped. "Don't stop", Y/n said in a shot and monotone voice. She didn't forget that she was angry but she wanted to listen to him singing. Jin mentally smiled and continued feeding her. Once he was done, he carefully covered Y/n with the duvet so that she don't feel cold and wished Y/n good night. Y/n didn't replied to him. He was about to leave the room but Y/n said, "Oppa." "Yes" Jin replied staying at the door. "Good night" she wished him. Jin smiled and was happy that Y/n atleast wished him and Y/n knew that even if she was angry at them but she didn't hated them.