✴Chapter 35✴

A/n:- just read chapter 8 once before starting this chapter incase you forgot what happened there.

.....

As Namjoon said earlier, time heals all the wounds. In about a month's time you were back to your normal self and Namjoon started feeling well too.

You all decided not to get too much involved in the mafia stuff and handle business most of the times. When necessary ofcourse you all will take guns in your hands.

For now, you handled business and go on missions only once in few months. You all started enjoying life in the best ways. You went on family trips every once in a while.

.........................................................................

Time skip
6 years~~

Your age:- 27
Jungkook:- 27
Namjoon:- 32
Jin:- 34
Suga:- 33
Jimin:- 29
Taehyung:- 29
Hoseok:- 32

It's been almost 7 years you meet BTS and you can surely say that these years have been the best years of your life. Jungkook and yours relationship have grown stronger with time and you have realized that he is the one for you.

You have become more mature, more confident and bolder than before but that was for outside world where work was concerned. In your home, you were still bubbly, mischievous 5 year old little girl who gets babied by her elder brothers and boyfriend.

Namjoon and Jin got married about 4 years ago and Suga proposed J-hope at their wedding. Suga and Hoseok also got married 3 years ago. Jimin and Taehyung also held their wedding last year.

You and Jungkook both organized their weddings and handled everything from the guest list to the catering and from decorations to outfits.

They didn't move out of the house after marriage as you all are like a big happy family, but you all do go on a 'couple-vacation' time to time.

Everyone else chose to not have or adopt kids so the only kids will be the one that you and Jungkook will have.

Taehyung and Jimin adopted a dog and named it Yeontan. He is supper cute and fluffy. He loves to play fetch and is very protective towards Taehyung.

Present time ~

You all are at the town house right now for a little family trip. You came here day before yesterday and today you decided to chill at home. Jungkook wasn't home from morning, he said he had some work. What, you don't know. All others were also leaving and coming back home in every 2-3 hours.

What's happening? You thought but didn't question them.

At 6:30 pm~

"Y/n, come here" Jimin said and took you in your room. There were Taehyung and a lady waiting in your room.

"Jimin oppa who is she?" You asked.

"She's a makeup artist, but first go wear this" Jimin said giving you a box.

"But why?" You asked.

"We are going to a party. Now change quickly we are running out of time" Taehyung said and you went in the bathroom to change.

When you came out Taehyung made you sit on a chair and that lady started doing your makeup.

"Oppa, what kind of party are we going to oppa?" You asked.

"You'll get to know when we reach their Y/n" Jimin said and you sighed.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes" the makeup artist said and you opened your eyes.