Character list

**ATTENTION ALL RE-READERS**

Please don't leave any spoiler comments. I will delete them.

Conner - oldest brother-18

Ryker - Conners twin younger by 10 minutes-18

Zeke - third oldest brother- 17

Dani - youngest child - 16

Maddi- neighbor/bff -16

Sarah- friend - 16

Jax- Dani's mate- 17

Luke- Maddi's mate-16

Xavier- Sarah's mate- 17

Her older brothers

They all have blonde hair and green eyes. Just like Dani, they're pale and have freckles. They are all super athletic and overprotective. Like really, really, overprotective. The only reason she has ever even talked to a guy, is because she swore on her life that he was just a friend. Yeah.

Maddi

Maddi is tall, has silky long black hair and dazzlingly blue eyes. She is also pale. She's super fun and energetic, and loves to shop. She's a werewolf.

Sarah

She is tall, has brown hair and brown eyes, and tan skin. She's more of an antisocial person, and is probably the fastest typer in the entire world. Loves to shop, but hates having to get out of bed or off the couch. She's a werewolf.

Dani

She's short, a bit of a video game nerd, and loves to read. She's super sassy and sarcastic, and talks before she thinks. She dislikes people who walk around like they're better than everyone else. She has blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes, and freckles.

Colin

He's tall and looks like he could be related to Dani and her brothers. Spends most of his time on his play station 4, or talking to Dani. He is a swimmer and he's human.

Jax

He's the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack, and spends most of his time goofing off with Luke, his Beta, and Xavier, his third.

Luke

A loyal beta and best friend to Jax, Madi's mate.

*********************************************

Sooooooooo how do you like the characters? I know, it's like grilled cheesus you are amazing and I love you already. -_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_>>>>BTW IN THIS BOOK THEYRE SUPPOSED TO FIND THEIR MATE AT 16

-Typewriter