Orange Chicken Is Not Gross

*

*

*

×Dani's POV×

"No, I'm not ever going to wear that thing!" I yelled at Maddi, who was holding up the skimpiest lingerie set that I have ever seen.

"Why not?" She pouted, still holding on to it.

"It covers absolutely nothing!" I exceclaim. She scowled at me before shoving the set into my hands.

"That's the point. Now go try it on and see if it fits." She ordered. I groaned, and took it from her, heading over to the changing rooms. I had just come here to get some cute new underwear, not this atrocity.

I was soon ushered into a dressing room by an overtired employee, and I used the mirror to check myself out. I removed my clothes from my body, and put on the lingere as fast as possible.

I look fine in it, I guess. I definetly could do without a few extra pounds, though.

"How does it look?" Maddi asked from outside the door.

"It's okay." I sighed. I really hate lingerie in general, it makes me feel like I have to lose a bunch of weight.

"No, you don't have to lose weight, please buy that, and meet Luke and I outside of the store." Jax ordered through the mind link. I mean, they would have found us sooner or later.

"Get out of here!" Maddi shrieked from outside my changing room. I heard a low growl, and she didn't say anything else. Freakin' Alpha mates. I just hoped that Jax didn't have the nerve to barge into the dressing rooms, because that would cause some problems.

I got my regular clothes on, and came out, holding the set on the hanger. I went to go put it away, but a large hand stopped me from doing so. I let out a huff and handed it to him.

If he wants me to wear it so bad, then he can buy it himself. I don't want to wait in the Victoria's Secret line. Also, there is no way in hell that he will ever get me to wear that.

Maddi handed her items to Luke, and ushered me outside.

"You do know that you actually can block him out of your mind still, right?" Maddi asked. No wonder he was so defensive when I asked him about it.

"He said it wasn't possible." I shrugged, and Maddi rolled her eyes.

"Of course he would say that. Anyways, you still can, it's just a lot harder. You have to have a will of steel to keep that kind of mind barrier up." She explained.

At this point, I'm not even suprised that he lied to me about this, and, seeing as how stubborn I can be, keeping this barrier up should be no problem.

"Let's go to the food court." I suggested. The boys will find us sooner or later. Maddi nodded, and we walked over to the food court.

*

*

*

*

*

"What do you want?" The monotone voice of the Panda Express employee asked.

"Orange chicken and fried rice." I said, still looking up at the giant menu above his head.

"Orange chicken? How do you eat that stuff?" Madie gasped, putting a hand over her heart in fake surprise.

"Shut up! Orange chicken is my favourite food at Panda Express!" I lightly shoved her, and she slightly stumbled to the side.

"But... it's just so... ew"

"No, it is not ew. It's delicious."

"It's all... all slimy and orange."

"It's not orange! It's an orangey brown!"

"But it is slimy."

"Not really!"

"But that wasn't a no."

"Maddi, I swear I am going to punch you!" I yelled. The people behind us in line glared at us, and one guy yelled at us to hurry up. Maddi stuck her tounge out at him, and I turned around and ordered our food.

We soon left with out food, only to be stopped by Jax and Luke.

"Aw, babe, you didn't have to get me food!" Jax said sarcastically. I glared at him and held my food closer. After the crap he's been giving me, he doesn't deserve to call me babe. I might have temporarily forgiven him while I was still in shock, my cold feelings were back.

"I got it for me." I corrected, going to sit with Luke and Maddi. But, just looking at them, I could tell that I would barf from the flirtyness if I sat with them.

Jax also noticed this. "Let's find another table."

I nodded vigorously, and headed towards an empty table. Jax followed behind me, and I sat down, ripping open my food, and dropping my phone in the process . I put my fork in front of me, and reached down to grab my phone.

Once I looked back up again, I was greeted with the sight of Jax eating my orange chicken. I let out a loud growl, and Jax looked me straight in the eyes before taking another bite, and giving me back my food.

Half of it was gone.

I gave him the dirtiest look I could, and took the fork from his hand, and finishing off the last of it.

"You know, I can't wait until I see you in that." He commented as he gestured to the Victoria's Secret bag. I let out a very unladylike snort.

"Maybe in forty years when I'm old and wrinkly and can't get anyone else to sleep with me." I quipped, and his eyes got dark. Fast.

"You really shouldn't have said that." He growled. People from other tables were starting to look at us.

With that little stunt he just pulled, he won't be seeing me in that for the next million years.

I pushed myself away from our table and stormed off towards Maddi's.

"Hurry up, we're leaving." I grumbled as I pulled her along with me.

I might be overreacting a little bit but he took my food. My food! (And also he marked me a second time without my consent, because apparently he thinks that kind of behavior is okay.)

"Oh, come on, just get over the chicken." Maddi deadpanned. I gave her an offended look. It wasn't just the chicken.

"He's going to be here in three...two...now." Maddi warned, and I was thrown over somebodies shoulder. That somebody is named Jax.

"Jax set me down or I will cut off your dick and shove it so far up you ass that you'll be having gay sex with yourself for the rest of your life!" I yelled as he walked out of the mall.

"You wouldn't." He laughed, grabbing his keys out of his back pocket.

"I would." I grumbled, wiggling around on his shoulder, trying to get him to drop me.

"I'm not going to drop you that easily, sugar." He laughed. Stop laughing! I am not funny, I'm frightening! I'm not cute, I'm ferocious!

"Fight me you stupid alpha male!" I cried out punching his back.

"No, I think I'll just take you home." He responded, dropping me into the passenger seat of his car and closing the door.

*

*

*

*

,
Typewriter