Food Fight

~~~~~~~~

JAX'S POV

I pinched my nose in frustration. Why must this be happening to me. Why me? Because everyone loves wolves who all have extra enhanced speed, strength, and endurance, right? Wrong. Absolutely and completely wrong. The alpha of their pack is set on world domination. He aims to create 'A world where werewolves don't have to hide.' As nice as that sounds, the guy is insane.

I know that I'll need to tell Dani about it sooner or later, and I choose later. But I'm honestly scared about what's happening. Their alpha, Jace Coulson, claims that anyone against him is against the entire werewolf race.

I don't even know how he's making the new wolves, and apparently, he has been trying to do this for a very long time.

"Alpha, the Luna won't listen to Xavier again, what should we do?" One of the Omegas reports. So lately, there have been attacks on our pack from these 'advanced' wolves, and lucky for me, I have some of the best warriors alive in my pack. I had assigned Xavier with Dani's protection while I was working.

They have been targeting the pack house, where all of the children and teenagers live, along with the Beta, Gamma, and occasionally the Alpha. I also have a smaller home that was meant for me and my mate once we start to make our family, located around some other family cottages.

"I'll go talk to her." I replied, dismissing the messenger.

Dani's POV

I can't believe him sometimes. I do not need a babysitter, and I most definently do not need freaking Xavier following me around.

"Luna, please get down from there." Xavier said. Right now, I'm in the kitchen, trying to grab a bowl. It would be extremely easy for a giant like Jax or every other werewolf alive to get, seeing as most of the females hit 5'10, and the males normally get to 6'3 at the very least, so in werewolf terms, I'm actually kinda short.

Because they're all so tall, they basically turn everything human-sized miniature. To fix this entire small furniture problem, they have everything made bigger, including the kitchens.

"I'm just kneeling on the counter top, Xavier, its not gonna kill me!" I joked as I grabbed a bowl. But, before I could jump down, a large pair of hands picks me up and pulls me into their chest.

"That's a little dangerous, isn't it?" Jax whispered in my ear.

"Put me down, lap dog." I groaned. At that, Jax held me tighter.

"I am not a lap dog." Jax growled. I rolled my eyes. Doesn't he get that its just a joke? Of course he doesn't.

"You're too serious. Now, put me down." I demanded. Jax finally put me down, and I walked over to the pantry. I just wanted the cheerios, but of course, they're on the top shelf.

"If you want me to stop climbing in the kitchen, then you should get me a step ladder." I joked.

"Do you need help getting something again?" Jax asked, copying my playful tone. I just turned around to him and did that pick-me-up arm thing that toddlers do. Jax laughed and picked me up.

"Cheerios." I said. He moved me to where I could grab the cheerios, but I accidentally caused a cereal box avalanche to come down on our heads.

"Is there ever an end to your clumsiness?" Jax laughed as he set me down.

"Hey! That's rude!" I protested. Then, I noticed a package of flour on the counter. Perfect.

I made a run for the flour, and before Jax knew what was happening, he was as white as a snowman.

"Oh it's on, now!" He playfully growled as he snatched the flour from me. I squealed and tried to run away. Jax reached out and grabbed the back of my shirt as I tried to run, and coated me in flour. I then opened the fridge, and grabbed a carton of eggs.

"Back, foul beast!" I shouted as I tried to hit him with eggs. He grabbed the ketchup out of the fridge, and tried to squirt it on me. Me, being the sharpshooter that I am, managed to knock the kethchup out of his hand with an egg, and pelted him with them as he bent over to reclaim his lost weapon.

Using his temporarily paralyzed state as an advantage, I ran out of the kitchen, receiving some very odd looks as I ran up the stairs and to Jax's room.

Once I was in his room, I hid in the closet, because I knew he was coming after me. I heard the door to his room open and close, and held my breath.

"Dani, I know youre in here!" He said in a sing-song voice. I could hear his bare feet padding on the floor, and the bathroom door open as he checked the bathroom. Then, I heard his feet walking out of the room, and the door open and close.

I let out a loud sigh.

"I found you." Jax growled as he opened the closet and picked me up.

"What is it with you and picking me up? Sometimes you treat me like a little kid. What's next, bath time?" My eyes widened at the end of my rant when his eyes sparkled with mischief.

"I think that's a great idea." He said with a smirk.

"No, its actually a bad idea. A very bad idea. Pretend like I didn't say anything." I panicked.

Jax's eyes were yellow now, indicating that his wolf was in full control.

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up." He said in a suggestive tone, carrying me into the bathroom with him.

Let's just say that my first time was very... interesting.

∆∆∆∆

-Typewriter