Birthday Girl pt. 2

I updated wooooo

*Jax's POV*

  The entire pack was involved in the decorations for Dani's birthday party.

  The entire afternoon had been a party it self, people socializing and listening to music as they helped get everything done.

  To say my mother was excited would be an understatement. She would redo everything at least three times to make sure it was perfect.

  I, on the other hand was with Luke, trying to find her a last minute present. It's not that I forgot her birthday, I had just procrastinated with getting her a present.

  "Dude, I can't believe you've waited this long!" Exclaimed Luke. I growled at him.

Just because he's my best friend doesn't mean he can tell me what to do.

"What should I get her?" I asked hoping he would have an answer.

"I don't know. How 'bout perfume or something." Luke suggested. Well, now I know who not to ask for gift.

"Are you stupid?" Sarah exclaimed from behind us. Luke gave her a dirty look.

"Give her something that will actually mean something! Knowing her, she wont want you to spend a bunch of money on her.

Then I had an idea.

After we had just met, we took a little time to get to know eachother. In that time, people have taken pictures of us, I took some 'couply' selfies, and we even have some photobooth picture strips.

"I need a team of about ten people, and every camera nearby that has a picture if Dani and I together.

*Meanwhile, in Seth's POV*

To be fair, I didn't ask to be genetically modified.

With the extra strength, it makes breaking things a million times easier. Like mugs. Sometimes I break mugs, and people get really mad at me.

But anyways, I was just walking around, helping with Dani's party, when I tripped. It wasn't on purpose, but it happened. As I going down, I tried to stop my fall by reaching out, but I accidentally pulled down a ladder with me.

Luckily, nobody was on the ladder, but it did have a bucket of pink paint on it, which was spilled over my entire head. Although, I'm not even sure why there was pink paint. Dani hates pink, and we didn't have to paint anything. We had finished the banners two hours ago.

*Jax's POV*

She's ready. Maddi mind linked the pack, and we were all surrounding the stairs within seconds.

We waited in agonizing silence as we waited for her to come down from the staircase.

And soon enough, she was walking down the stairs, looking absolutely stunning.

"Happy birthday!" We all shouted, when she was halfway down the staircase.

Her eyes widened as she missed a step, and began to fall doen the stairs. To be honest, this was completely expected.

I quickly leaped up the stairs, and caught her before she hit the ground.

*Dani's POV*

The pack members were laughing, as if this was expected. But, knowing myself, it probably was.

I blushed as Jax set me down, and the pack continued yelling happy birthday.

Everything was happening normally, until Seth walked in, dripping bright pink paint.

"What happened to you?" I asked, and he gave me a small smile. He opened his mouth to respond, but Jax pulled me away before he could say anything.

"C'mon lets go open your presents!" Jax urged.

"You're like a giant three year old!" I laughed, following him to where my presents were.

"You better not have spent a bunch of money on me." I warned, as Jax placed his rather large present infront of me.

"Just open it." He demanded. I shrugged and started tearing away at the wrapping paper.

My eyes widened in surprise when I uncovered a large book, instead of something overwhelmingly extravagant.

I smiled as I opened the book, to see a picture of us, from our first date. As I  kept on flipping the pages, I felt my heart melt with every picture.

This is the best present I've ever gotten.

"This is amazing." I whispered, tearing up a bit. A chourus of 'aw's rippled through the pack surrounding me.

It was almot time for me to shift, I could feel it. It was kinda like cramps, my entire body felt like it was shifting around and changing.

I think I'm going to have a migrane after this.

Jax could probably sense my shift, as he led me out to an open area in the back of the pack house. It was out of human view, and surrounded by woods.

And that was when I first felt the pain. It was like my body was turning itsef inside out, and I could hear the cracking of my bones.

Jax had said that the first shift would be the worst.

The pack surrounded me in a protective manner, as I went through this painful ordeal. The first shift is about as vulnerable as a werewolf can get.

I fell to my knees as my legs started to look like those of a wolf. I held my hands infront of me as an excruciating pain shot from them.

My fingers were shortening and merging, and my nails enlongating, to make sharp claws.

After a painful hour of shifting, I was in my wolf form slouched on the ground, and panting heavily.

The pack stared at me in awe, as if I was one of the most beautiful wolves that they'd ever seen. I looked down at my paws to see a gorgeous shade of orange, with white dusting. Like snow.

*Jax's POV*

I watched on with the rest if the pack as my mates wolf lay there in the middle of the circle, just breathing. She had a beautiful wolf.

Ginger wolves weren't unheard of, but they weren't common. And, they were said to bring good luck upon a pack.

She was much smaller than the average werewolf, being at about the size of a regular wolf instead of a small horse like the average wolf.

Just seeing her in her newly acquired wolf form, my stomach was filled with this odd tingly feeling. I love her so much.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So thanks for reading, please dont forget to share, comment, and vote.

  -Typewriter