Dani Gets Carried Everywhere For Literally Half The Chapter.

*

*

*

*

*Dani's POV*

Hiding out under bedsheets has always been my specialty. And lately, it's been the only thing I could do without Jax breathing down my neck.

I had thought that the fact that the weird guy is dead would calm him, but it doesn't. He just hovers around me, like something is going to happen. And so far, nothing has.

"Dani, you need to get out of bed." Jax pressured, he doesn't think that staying in bed all day is 'healthy'. What do you think I do when I'm sick? Run a freaking marathon?

"No." I responded, pulling the covers up over my head, and holding them down, so that he couldn't pull them off. He tried taking them away, but I held to the blankets like my life depended on it.

"Dani, just follow my directions for once in your life!" Jax growled, ripping the sheets away. I cried out as the cold air hit me, and frantically tried to get the blankets back.

Jax chuckled at my efforts and pulled me out of the bed, but not without my own struggling

"You are too damn strong for your own good." I stated as he pulled me off of his shoulder, only to change to holding me bridal style.

"I would have to disagree with you, there." Jax said, ruffling my hair. My hands shot up to his immediately.

"Don't touch my hair." I growled, swatting his head. He just lauged again, and walked out of the room, still carrying me.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" He asked. I shook my head no, and buried it in his chest. Killing somebody can really destroy your appetite. His hold on me tightened as we reached the stairs, trying to keep balance with me still on his hip.

"Dani, are you okay!?" Seth panicked as we reached the bottom of the staircase. I hopped out of Jax's arms to go calm him down. Seth was one of the few people who were on border patrol while the shadowy dude - who later turned out to be the same guy who tried to kill me - broke in.

He hugged me so tight it was hard to breathe, and my feet were a few inches above the floor. Jax growled and took me back, setting me down behind himself.

"Back off of my mate!" He nearly roared, but I quickly hugged him from behind, which calmed him immediately. The air in the room was tense, and I slowly led Jax towards the kitchen, where he started cooking something.

"Don't talk to other guys." Jax ordered. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He ordered again. I rolled my eyes again, making eye contact with him, to make sure he saw me. He just mumbled and continued cooking.

"What're you making?" I asked, trying to see past his giant build, and onto the stove. He lifted the pan up, and put some bacon on a plate, handing it to me. The food reminded me of something.

"What did that note say?" I asked, referring to the creepy grandma day. He just held his stoic face and ate another piece of bacon.

"Nothing." He stated, grabbing a napkin and wiping my mouth. Ugh, he is being so frustrating today, it's not even funny. I rolled my eyes again.

"Can you at least tell me the name of the girl who almost got killed?" I asked, and his expression faltered.

"Her name is Amelia." He said as he finished his plate, and I took both of our empty ones to the sink. Jax followed closely behind, scooping me up again when I finished.

I let out a loud groan.

"Not having to walk is nice and all, but can you just put me down for once?" I asked, struggling to get down.

Jax let out a huff and set me down, but kept his arm around my waist.

"Dani!" Maddi yelled, sprinting towards Jax and I. I laughed and pulled away from Jax, and pulled her into a hug.

"We need to go shopping. Jax, can I take Dani shopping?" She asked. He just shook his head no, and attempted to pull me back to him.

"Please?" I pouted, trembling my bottom lip for the full effect.

"Fine." He groaned, "But, Luke and I are going with you."

I nodded feverently, happy for any chance to get out of this house, but Maddi just stayed silent before dragging me off.

Jax didn't make any attempt to follow us, and I allowed Maddi to pull me into her room.

"We have to find a way to escape them at the mall." She said in a hushed voice.

"If we don't, they won't let us get anything." I agreed.

"What's the plan?" She asked. I stared back at her like she had grown two heads.

"I thought you had a plan!" I exclaimed. She just rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yelled. She just looked up at me again, and held up what she was typing.

'We need to convince them to let us buy what we want.' I looked at her wide-eyed, and saw the mischievous smirk that was playing in her face. She's insane. I love it.

"How?" I asked out loud, and she slapped her hand over my mouth.

'Are they listening?' I questioned through mind link.

'They're right outside my door.' She answered.

'Do you have a specific plan on how to convince them?' I asked. Her smirk deepened.

'We seduce them. You go and get Jax first, then I'll get Luke.' She explained. I nodded and stood up opening the door only for it to crash into Luke, whose ear was up to the door. He fell back a few steps, and I giggled at his shocked expression.

I just eyed Jax (hoping to look slightly seductive) and walked off towards our room, swaying my hips. I heard a soft growl as I walked down the hallway, and his footsteps soon trailed closely behind my own.

I entered our room and left the door open, but I jumped when I heard it slam.

"I really hope you know what you're getting yourself into." Jax commented. I gave him a confused look.

"You of all people should know that your thoughts cannot only be heard by you." He continued. Well, shit.

'Sorry Maddi.' I apologized through mind link, while Jax was still looking at me with a smug look on his face. I walked out the door, only to almost run into a sprinting Maddi.

"We're making a break for it." She panted before running off, pulling me behind her. Maddi is great. Absolutely crazy, perhaps even crazier than I, but great.

*

*

*

We cautiously looked behind us as we entered the mall. No sign of any mates.

"Oh crap. I forgot my money!" Maddi groaned. I just smirked and flicked out Jax's credit card. I mean, when he gave it to me like three weeks ago, he did say to buy whatever I want...

"You're evil. I like it." Maddi said before heading off to the closest store, Victoria's Secret.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Vote, comment and share!

-Typewriter