3. Therapy

TUESDAY EVENING: 6:52 FELLOWSHIP HALL OF THE FIRST METHODIST CHURCH OF DOVER
=================

"Hi, Craig Landis," said Craig introducing himself. "I'm here for the seven pm group session."

"Yes, sign this form and then go right in and take a seat, Mr. Landis," the receptionist instructed, checking him off.

He felt so embarrassed as he signed off on the documents and walked in.

He nervously took a seat with the large group in a half circle as the therapist came in and sat facing them.

"Good evening every one and welcome to our group," said the therapist. "I'm Dr. Elliot."

"Good evening, doctor," most of the attendees replied.

"So we'll go around the room and I'd like everyone to state just their first name and what they're here for. Everything in this session is voluntary, so feel no pressure and don't be ashamed. We're all here to support each other. Let's start all the way on the left."

Craig sat trying to figure out what he was going to say, as alcoholics, drug addicts, and smokers each began telling their short stories about themselves.

Finally it was Craig's turn.

"Hi, I'm Craig and I'm here because my little brother is a piece of sh-" No, he knew he couldn't say that.

There was an awkward pause as he cleared his mind and took a deep breath before introducing himself to the group.

"Hi, I'm Cr--," Craig began, but just as he did, a woman stormed in, interrupting the group.

She moved to the only empty seat, making a loud noise as she tried to slide the chair back so she could move in front of it and sit down.

Everyone stopped and stared as this gorgeous blonde, young twenty-something female took the seat next to Craig and tried to get herself situated. She wore tight black jeans with the knees ripped out, spikey, black velvet ankle boots with silver chains wrapping around the back connecting the ankle on either side, and a satin red tunic showing off an amazing, busty figure, plenty of cleavage, and a hint of midriff.

She lifted off her large sun glasses, revealing mesmerizing brown eyes, and a perfectly made up complexion with thick lashes and naturally plump, shiny glossed lips. Both wrists were filled with silver bracelets, small hoop earrings and three other sparkly piercings peeked out from her pin straight side parted hair, and a thin silver anklet reflected light from between the top of her boot and the bottom of her jeans.

Her earrings swung back and forth and her bracelets jingled as she got comfortable.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," the girl apologized to the group, dropping her purse to the floor between her chair and Craig's. "My daughter's sitter didn't show and I had to leave her with a friend at the last minute. What a disaster. I'm so sorry. I'm Carissa."

"It's okay Carissa," said Dr. Elliot. "We're all here to support each other. So I'll recap. Just tell everyone why you're here and we'll all get to know you better."

"Ok, cool," said Carissa, crossing her long, slender legs. "Well hi again, I'm Carissa. I'm a mother of an eleven year old girl that I had when I was only fourteen. It's taken me years to finally come to therapy, as it's been tough being a single mom, but I'm finally ready to make changes in my life. It's been a long time and I'm so embarrassed."

She paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm a sex addict. I've battled it for years, however, I've managed to keep it under control for a couple months now, but I'm afraid I'm about to start again. I'm here to get help, so that I can have a healthy normal life, and normal sex life. Hopefully you can help me so I can enjoy regular, vanilla sex again, and not just crave dark perversions 24/7."