6. Next-Gen Video Game Console

After the pony ride was done, Taylor made it obvious to Craig he was not happy and was ready to go home. Craig saw the change in his little brother's demeanor and decided it best he not push his luck any more.

"Well, I think it's time I get little Taylor home. She starts to get cranky when she gets sleepy."

When they got back to their cars they Craig and Carissa hugged each other good night.

Taylor felt relieved it was over as he removed the hat from his head, tossed it in the back seat, and buckled himself in. He tried to relax when he noticed that the feeling was just starting to return to his manhood, causing some of the pain to return.

Craig started backing out of the parking spot, and they were both startled by a sudden knock on the passenger window.

Taylor rolled down the window, and Carissa poked her head in, leaning on the car.

"You know, I was just thinking that it's Friday night of a long weekend, and I was wondering if you two might like to come back to my place," said Carissa. "You know, maybe for coffee? And the kids could play a little. Staying up a little late won't hurt the girls."

"Well, it is little Taylor's bedtime, and I wouldn't want to keep sweet Kaylee from being able to get her rest," Craig began, afraid his brother might crack.

"I think Kaylee is getting her second wind, and she's thrilled with her new friend. This was kinda her suggestion." said Carissa, biting her lip and staring at Craig. "I've got ice cream for the girls, and a bottle of something a little more . . . adult for us, but if you're too tired, then maybe some other . . ."

Carissa's boobs were resting on the door and Craig had been lustfully staring at them since she walked up.

"Is it too late for you too, Craig?" Carissa seductively cooed.

"No, no, we'd love that," Craig eagerly replied, while glancing at Taylor, giving him a pleading look with his eyes. "Just not too late of course."

"Perfect." Carissa clapped happily. "Follow me. I'm in the little BMW convertible."

"Please, Craig, let's just go home," Taylor pleaded as Carissa walked away. "I need to ice my balls. Do you have any idea what you've put me through?"

"Like it's even close to anything you put me through every damn week," mumbled Craig, basically ignoring Taylor as he pulled out behind Carissa's car.

"Craig, you're not listening! Call her and let's go home now," Taylor whined. "Enough is enough. Are you hearing me or not?"

"You know what I'm hearing?" Craig replied, grabbing Taylor by one of his pigtails when they stopped to wait for a traffic light.

"The voice of a cute little girl, so I'm glad that pony ride helped you get your voice a little higher. Now don't mess this up for me, or you'll be singing soprano permanently."

"Okay, okay," cried Taylor.

Craig released the pigtail and began driving again.

"Tay, you either continue to be a good little girl until we leave Carissa's house or I'll make you dress like this at home, too."